Reviews for Reinventing Yourself: Requires a Patent
Gd chapter 25 . 5/13/2019
OH MY GOOOOOD U HAVE TO UPDATE THIS PLS
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2018
Please update this story, it is so so good!
FanFicFan chapter 25 . 6/24/2018
WHO'S IZZYS HUSBAND...IS IT ZACK? OR SIMON? I WANNA KNOW
HidingBehindMyWords chapter 25 . 10/19/2017
This story is different than what I usually read, but I really like it. I hope you plan to continue it! :)

Thanks for writing!
CSdisneylover chapter 25 . 8/15/2017
Love it so far, would love love love to read the rest, hope you come back to it even though it's been a loooooong while, please finishbif at all possible! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2017
OH my god, this is amazing, its so sad to see that it has not been updated in a long while. The long burn clace is perfect!
Aidynsong chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
i hope you come back to this story
GlowDust7501 chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
Please update this story
TheReadingWizard chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
Hey, you're a fantastic writer and this story is awesome. I like how it's a bit dark and twisted, and more...real? I mean, few people go through their entire lives without hitting rock bottom. This story captures that. Clary's so unpredictable. I really hop you can pick this up again soon, but either way I'm sticking to this story. Excited to see more!
madelinerlockwood chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
I think it's really cool that you used a song by Skillet in here. They are one of my two favorite bands and I love the song Monster. So far your writing has been very good and I'm really liking this story.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
Husband? Dang that one took me by surprise.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Oh clary , clary , clary...
RippedSunset chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
Review in a PM
RippedSunset chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Heyo! Its really great to hear from you and hear you're doing somewhat ok. This was a great chapter - I loved it :) PM me?