Reviews for Curiosity
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Jaune has left the...building?...planet?...plane of existence?...yeah hes just out...forever
Kyugan chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
People tend to forget that Ruby and Yang are biological sisters.
This chapter should correct that oversight.
nobodyimportan chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Balloons. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Poor Jaune, must be a late bloomer
CallsignHavoc chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Kyuuuut!
patleon909 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Adorkable. Absolutely, positively adorkable.

No, that isn't a typo.

Seriously though, this was incredibly cute, and I think it could stand within reason that the start of Jaune and Ruby's relationship would probably start like that. Awesome work, dood!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
You really can write anything. As soon as the ink touches the page it's a masterpiece. Well scratch that you typed
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Yey.
Vinystark chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Simple and Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Rubys naivete is always highly amusing and insanely aggravating. It always makes me just want to shout at her and leaves me in pain.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I really loved the ending. The entire thing was great and had just the right amount of fluff.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Best rosyarc (or whatever it's called) ever XD
Jonathan314 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I have one complaint. In my opinion, Ruby's innocence and naivety was too exaggerated. She is younger than the other characters, but she sounds like a little kid in this story.

That said, I loved this story overall. Ruby was adorable. The part where Yang kept giving Jaune "balloons" made me laugh out loud. And the ending was great.
Pyro chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Write a sequel.
Trigunner chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
And I was listening to "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone while reading this.
Kegi Springfield chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Poor Jaune, poor lucky jaune...

I realized that Ruby is a bit air head, but Jaune is not losing