Reviews for Half the Truth
ayslio chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
I don't remember how I got this story and randomly left it in a document filled with other stories, per I say. But yesterday or a few days ago, I finally looked through the document again and went: "Hey! Why not read this?"

The first chapter pulled me into an entrancing glance of wanting to read more, explore the ideology and and psychology as well as politics, bent and twisted into a way in similar thoughts I have been pondering about. Bluntly put, this hooked me in. Fast.

As I read through the chapters, I enjoyed the repeating phrases as it serves in significance. There were a quite a few times about Jazz being all sketchy and unsure if I can sincerely trust him but after all this: it clicked. All the dots and ambiguous ideas of understanding the plot, the characters, it magically fell together.

I don't know what to say. I absolutely love this fanfic. I was shocked in where it produced abnormal reactions but I really, really enjoyed this fanfic. I love the whole plot. Heck, even the summary threw me off at first glance.

And the ending. My gosh. More equivocation?! But all's well, goes well. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2018
Damn...that's just dark...and twisted. loving it!
FenrirFree chapter 16 . 6/15/2018
very beautifull
FenrirFree chapter 15 . 5/1/2018
when is the final?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2018
This has been such an enjoyable story, you really brought the characters and story to life
Laeyein chapter 15 . 2/26/2018
Absolutely glorious and unfortunately realistic, if also sad as hell. I eagerly anticipate the epilogue!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/26/2018
MY FINAL THOUGHT: BOOM !
Lupeye chapter 14 . 1/5/2018
The fight between Jazz and Starscream's spark is a greatly written nightmare. I mean this in the best way possible. You have a strong sense of mixing reality with nightmarish scenes so that it brings a chill down my spine. Lol
Laeyein chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
This is the most perfect Christmas present! What an awesome chapter! Jazz is... trying. And another instance of spark eater Starscream, too! How interesting~ (also, just a note, you forgot the 'k' in 'back' near the end of Chip's part where he considers Jazz's wording)
MadnessJones chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
Well, I'm not sure I would call that rated M since it's robots and sparks, but I'm still grateful you prepared all of us for what was coming. It's nice to see considerate writers :)

Also, at least Chip was slightly smarter than Spike when it came to his questions. I'm wondering if Jazz is a double agent or maybe a reformatted seeker. I still don't know why he had to kill Starscream though. I was upset because Starscream is a legitimately interesting character in this story and I wanted to see more of him. I'm not saying bring him back though. You don't want to lessen the impact of the death or anything. Still, I'm just hoping no more interesting characters have to die :'(

Keep up the good work :)
Lupeye chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
During the part where Ravage comforts Spike, my black cat jumped in my lap and started to cuddle with me. Great job! I love how you in-cooperate IDW's Megatron's perception of the caste system into your story. You set the different tones for each of Spike's relationships with the Cons well. I'm more interested in Jazz's character and how it will turn out. I first battled with the idea that either Jazz was a masked murderer in disguise or a hero to the plot. Aw, suspenseful thriller! I'll keep looking into your story!
Supermoi chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
Update soon please? MY heart wont take a long wait to this wonderful story...
Supermoi chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
*sobs grossly* Oh no... Not Ratbat... WHy? WHyyyyy? *sobs some more* I cant... War is Hell... SOundwave, my poor baby :( Nooooo...
Supermoi chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
OMG That was... intense. I didn't expect that much violence :( Superion, the aerialbots, even Bluestreak?! Dead... Ouch that hurts. The facade is cracking now. Its all going to buirst open soon...

ANd Chip finding that book was not a coincidence. Heck no!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/18/2017