Reviews for On Seas We Never Sailed
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 7/22
Abraxus is usually dead by this time. Wonder what you have in mind for him. He is the one that put Lucius with moldyshorts, that's why Lucius is Lord supposedly.
Hello? Heelllllllooooooo! Wake up! We want more!
Rae chapter 18 . 1/27
update please!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 8/7/2017
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I want the addresses of the people who sent Hermione hate mail. I just want to talk to them.
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Please update this story soon
KittyWolfM chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
I do hope you continue this story, I love it and can't wait to see what happens next.
Sick and Tired chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
I quit. It seems that for some H/Hr authors, its perfectly okay if Hermione was groping with Krum for the whole term and snog around with Ron in Grimmauld, while Harry and she fumbling around like complete strangers with no concrete resolution until the blushy kiss at the very last chapter is "cute". What next, she fooled around with Remus and Sirius while waiting for him to "grow up"? Write other ships, will ya.

/rant
digbygreen chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Hermione seems to be displaying several cat-like mannerisms.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
featherdusterpixie chapter 18 . 1/5/2016
oh poor sirius!
molly is getting on my nerves!
stupid ron, he needs an education from the twins!
harry and hermione forever!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Wonderful, beautiful story!
I do hope to be reading this for a long time.

Interesting that you have Abraxux Malfoy in here. He's usually touted to have been killed by Lucius in the last war. Should put an interesting spin on things.
writeratheart007 chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
I have to wonder with all of those things Harry got from the vault if at some point the convo of potions being used on them will come up again and pull out a couple for the two of them for safety. I'm really liking this, I know some people think it's slow, but I'm seeing it as detail. (Though you never did end up doing the vacation on the beach with everyone.)
D.Mentor chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
A wonderful story, thank you for writing.
Alie Black chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Very good story. Hope you will update soon