Reviews for On Seas We Never Sailed
“Are you implying dumbass and crouch lie” what stupidity is this. Are another daft moron ..
Really 5 chapters, if we remove the crap, the stupidity and the long and boring parts we will have 1 or nothing. Really making goblins look exceptionally slow and ineffective is stupid, making Harry been acting as MoRon is stupid. Making the rest of the champions look as low brain cell humans also make it stupid. So the question is what the hell is this crap. Near the trash bin is what I show.
Corwyn chapter 18 . 6/11
I've enjoyed this story so far, and hope it continues. Thanks for sharing it with us.
anjiepotter chapter 18 . 4/29
i just hope to read more from this tale. i don't know when you last updated.
Well thanks a lot was a bit curious to want to read... and end up with dissappointment draging it out way to long for even mentioning this a damn romance. It is that it was near the end but letting ron kis hermione while she made it clear she was done with him put me off this story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
Good story. Wish you would complete it. Seems so interesting and we were just getting to the good stuff with Harry and Hermione.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 7/22/2018
Abraxus is usually dead by this time. Wonder what you have in mind for him. He is the one that put Lucius with moldyshorts, that's why Lucius is Lord supposedly.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2018
Hello? Heelllllllooooooo! Wake up! We want more!
Rae chapter 18 . 1/27/2018
update please!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 8/7/2017
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I want the addresses of the people who sent Hermione hate mail. I just want to talk to them.
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Please update this story soon
KittyWolfM chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
I do hope you continue this story, I love it and can't wait to see what happens next.
Sick and Tired chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
I quit. It seems that for some H/Hr authors, its perfectly okay if Hermione was groping with Krum for the whole term and snog around with Ron in Grimmauld, while Harry and she fumbling around like complete strangers with no concrete resolution until the blushy kiss at the very last chapter is "cute". What next, she fooled around with Remus and Sirius while waiting for him to "grow up"? Write other ships, will ya.

/rant
digbygreen chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Hermione seems to be displaying several cat-like mannerisms.