Reviews for Cat Carrier
stormblot chapter 1 . 8/30
wish you could update it
author12306 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This story is good, I can't wait to read more.
Wasabi no ginger chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
This story is really interesting. Pretty different from other stories I've read, I guess that's what makes it good. The characters seem to be a little bit out of place, if they are adults they should act a little mature? I like this so far and I'm looking forward to more!
Person chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Even though it seems odd, Blair is being really kind to both Soul and Maka by offering to carry their child. I think it's really sweet of her. :)
Update soon please!
NetterBetter chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Poor Maka...but the story is good and that cliff hanger! Can't wait for an update!
Dragons4ever chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I think this story is a really interesting idea, I can only think of one fic off the top of my head that had Soul and Maka having difficulty having children, so yay for you! I love how the relationship between Maka and Blair is portrayed, Blair/Maka brOTP is my ultimate weakness.
The only criticism I would have is that there needs to commas in some places, and that maybe Maka should have ripped herself from Soul's embrace if she was that angry at him. Or that he should have started gently shaking her a bit when she wasn't responding, so that their actions backed up the emotion in their voices and your description of their feelings.
But other than those small bits, I really love this fic and I cannot WAIT to see what Soul's reaction will be!
Sampuig306 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Maka unable to bear kids and Blair is happily to be their surrogate. Like the movie: Baby Mama, you know that movie? can't wait for more.