Reviews for A Family Bond
How did Tony end up going to Hogwarts? US born & raised. Wouldn't he have gone to Salem? It fits your story to have him at Hogwarts, but some explanation should have been given. Dumbledore & Gibbs: Rock & a hard place? Or immovable force against resistable force.
Qtsarahanne chapter 27 . 8/27
Great story thank you for writing it!
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 4/12
lol Neville hiding XD. I can sympathize. when I was 5 I got my first and last spanking. I stuck a Bobby Pin in the electric socket to see what happens. after I got spanked and threatened with a belt if I did anything that dangerous again. in the minute of childish brilliance i waited until my bum stopped hurting and then found and hid every belt in the house. XD they only found all 9 of them when we were moving out of the house 5 years later. thing is this put my parents off both spankings and beltings. I was kind of an awesome child that way. if there was a punishment I would terminate the future threat of punishment in pretty clever ways. in the end my parents gave up on punishment ts all together. if I did anything wrong they would just sigh and tell me why what I did wasn't a good idea over hot tea with raspberry jelly. that seemed to work o. me personally better unlike my sister. i usually didn't repeat mistakes after.
Millie chapter 27 . 4/2
Please, fined a beta. This is too good a story to leave all the grammatical & spelling errors in it. The father/son relationship between Tim & Harry is realistic and very believable. Didn't quite believe the spankings Gibbs gave his team, but hey! The family bonds you created were tight and based on friendship as well as love. The ends of Ron and Hermione were more than satisfactory. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you
serious disturbing spanking of adults Oo
BlazeVein chapter 8 . 3/19
Hogwarts letter? americans have magical schools too, and other countries. Maybe in some edit vertion could change this for another magical school.
collegegirl2805 chapter 3 . 3/1
Hi, I really like this story. It's a great plot and well written. However, be careful to do some research on procedure and dealing with injured people. NCIS are police and would have called an ambulance, making sure that Harry didn't move too much. There is a serious concern with internal bleeding when a person is repeatedly hit in the stomach.
;'/bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbn'
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJU
Goddess Seshat chapter 27 . 1/9
Great story.
WolfGirl75 chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
Wow loved the story can't wait for more update soon
ArwenScamander chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
So maybe i missed it but who was Mrs. Files really?
kirsty21 chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
cool date soon thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
I love cross over stories and I am really enjoying yours. One thing I do find inconsistent is if Tony was James Potters foster brother he would already know Sirius and Remus. Yet the way everything is written it is like he has never met them
Dreamer22 chapter 21 . 1/7/2016
Hi there! So I really like your stories and plot lines but there have been done spelling errors on Potter verse words in several stories. Long-Bottom should be Longbottom, Aurora should be Auror, I would recommend using the Harry Potter Lexicon to check the spelling on these and other Potter verse words that you are misspelling. Also in this chapter, and I just realized when Jimmy reveals himself for who he really is, Tony doesn't know who Sirius or Remus are even though they were all in the same year and house at Hogwarts, (you said he was friends with Lily and was at her wedding, so even if they weren't friends, they know one another) yet they act like strangers
silvermagic210 chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Hi I'm sorry to say but I just couldn't get through your story. It's not to say that it's bad the plot is good just the execution could use some work.
First off hun paragraphs when you have a great long soliloquy like the ones where Harry is explaining the letters in chapter 18 you need to break them up it's just too hard to read bunched up together.
Second, your use of their in several places has been wrong their is used if you're talking about an item belonging to someone, they're is the conjunction of they and are, and there is talking about a place.
All in all this is a good story but I just couldn't make my way through it maybe have someone you know proof read it and fix it or get a beta reader.
I don't want to discourage you I hope this helps and I see more of your work in the future.
Silvs