Reviews for A Family Bond
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 17 . 4/14
I'm sorry, but I can't finish this. There's of adult spanking is just too much. I understand this is AU, but too much is too much. Gibbs, while he sees the others as his kids, wouldn't spank them. This is just nuts.
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 16 . 4/14
The cuss word you're using "dam" is spelled with a silent "n" at the end of the word. The word dam is a blockage built to hold water from flowing in its usual method or path. It is not meant to say, "That damn cat got used my feet again!"
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 15 . 4/14
He had to conjure a cage for scanners? He was a first year. they were still learning about basic transfiguration. you say earlier that they were doing mostly book work, so much so that Harry was bored out of his skull. doesn't make sense.
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 1 . 4/14
Interesting story so far. However, I don't get the adult paddling. It makes no sense.
What was the rest of the teams animagus forms
bookworm2192 chapter 1 . 1/29
Holy shit this was hard to read. Like, I love the concept, but your spelling and grammar need a lot of work. Or maybe you've improved since this was written and you just need a proofreader. That said, I think this story started really well and then kinda devolved into a lovely mess. By the end, I was forcing myself through it.
bluepillfanfic chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I liked most of the story. But this feels like a platform to promote spanking. its like you knew the spanking was weird so you justified every spanking and why spanking is needed. its gets to the point where I was like get through the spanking to get to the story.
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
my only issue is the spanking of adults...wth?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
How did Tony end up going to Hogwarts? US born & raised. Wouldn't he have gone to Salem? It fits your story to have him at Hogwarts, but some explanation should have been given. Dumbledore & Gibbs: Rock & a hard place? Or immovable force against resistable force.
Qtsarahanne chapter 27 . 8/27/2017
Great story thank you for writing it!
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
lol Neville hiding XD. I can sympathize. when I was 5 I got my first and last spanking. I stuck a Bobby Pin in the electric socket to see what happens. after I got spanked and threatened with a belt if I did anything that dangerous again. in the minute of childish brilliance i waited until my bum stopped hurting and then found and hid every belt in the house. XD they only found all 9 of them when we were moving out of the house 5 years later. thing is this put my parents off both spankings and beltings. I was kind of an awesome child that way. if there was a punishment I would terminate the future threat of punishment in pretty clever ways. in the end my parents gave up on punishment ts all together. if I did anything wrong they would just sigh and tell me why what I did wasn't a good idea over hot tea with raspberry jelly. that seemed to work o. me personally better unlike my sister. i usually didn't repeat mistakes after.
Millie chapter 27 . 4/2/2017
Please, fined a beta. This is too good a story to leave all the grammatical & spelling errors in it. The father/son relationship between Tim & Harry is realistic and very believable. Didn't quite believe the spankings Gibbs gave his team, but hey! The family bonds you created were tight and based on friendship as well as love. The ends of Ron and Hermione were more than satisfactory. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2017
serious disturbing spanking of adults Oo
BlazeVein chapter 8 . 3/19/2017
Hogwarts letter? americans have magical schools too, and other countries. Maybe in some edit vertion could change this for another magical school.
collegegirl2805 chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
Hi, I really like this story. It's a great plot and well written. However, be careful to do some research on procedure and dealing with injured people. NCIS are police and would have called an ambulance, making sure that Harry didn't move too much. There is a serious concern with internal bleeding when a person is repeatedly hit in the stomach.