Reviews for Things Change
crimsoneyes419 chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Loved it!
Litschi chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Yeah, I have a question: You wrote when Hitomi was on the battlefield that her pendant glowed under her shirt, than she got caught by dilandau... so how is it possible than that her pendant was lying on her balcony?
thepinkmartini chapter 22 . 5/17/2008
wow really really good ending
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
wow van's kinda the bad guy here, in a way i mean! That's kinda ooc seeing how good he really is in the tv series. well anyways, i'll read more and see the progression of the story.
Delphiniums Blue chapter 22 . 4/9/2005
since you wrote this story ages ago, i dont know if you'll care about this review. this story was great! keep writing, a sequel even? please!
Bahamut Epyon chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
The way you describe the weapon, it sounds like a halibrt,(i can't remember how to spell it, not the fish though!:P)witch is a type of polearm.
Vampire Child chapter 22 . 2/13/2005
I like the 2nd ending better then the 1st ending. The 1st ending was too sad for me so I cried. You see I can't remeber a time when I cried for the heck of it, but my life is getting to be real shitty and reading this broke the dam. you'd think being 13 years old (i just turnrd 13) i don't have anything to cry about, but that is bullshit. I've already been to an asylem for being a cutter and pyromatic plus i've tried to commit suicide. Anywayz i loved the fan fic peace out and see you in hell because you know thats where i'll end up.
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 22 . 1/29/2005
**sniffles** That sad ending... was sad.

The happy ending could use a bit of tweaking..

But I really enjoyed the overall story... (excluding the sad ending)
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 22 . 9/26/2004
this was a FANTASTIC fic! i'm a little dissapointed that there will be now sequel but i understand hy you arent doing one. you did a really great job on the story.
aNTHIUS chapter 20 . 4/2/2004
TiarellaCordifolia chapter 22 . 10/5/2003
Soo good)
hawaiikel chapter 22 . 9/19/2003
w00t! great story! it rocked fo sho! lol too bad about the sequel/epilogue but ur right, they are sumtimes hard to plan out. unless u get inspired or sumthin. u cud always start out with a story bout their kids and then they find out about their parents history with each other and the mysterious planet. actually... that does sound pretty cool! just need to get a reason for them to find out. i downloaded that song missing by evanescence and holy crap.. its soo good! but it kinda phases out or sumthin... does urs do that too? if it doesn't, think you'll wanna send me a copy? :P
DarkShines2012 chapter 22 . 9/18/2003
oh boy... both the endings were well thought out but being the original angst lover... I guess i like the bad ending better... I know that I am weird... however, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fact that Dilandau is going to the MM with Hitomi... Are you going to do a sequel or epilouge? hugh? that would be really cool... *HINT HINT HINT* But if you dont want to wontbe mad... I wil just have to make up the ending in my dreams... I am writing a Dilandau fic, havent posted yet, but it may or may not turn into a DH fic... I dunno yet...well, its reall late and I hav to thank you for the bedtime story, lol... a nice FLUFFY one to... thanks again, and keep writing, you are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
RavenSara84 chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Really? That\s magic! But I think i live a bit too far away from you and your school. LOL Yes I do say All praise a wee bitty too much. Blame Monty Python if you have to! :)

But that was such a sweet ending. Aw!
Xelena chapter 18 . 9/11/2003
i really liked this chapter. Die you bad soldier- die! anyways, Dilly's reaction was quite understandable and i really like your portrayal of his confusion over his new feelings.