Reviews for The Fellowship of the Urn
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Hello! *waves* Aila of the PPC Board here!

As you can probably tell, I came here from the link on Drew's 'hello again' post oh, something like a week ago, and I meant to read this and review it, but, well, I'm a chronic procrastinator so it didn't get done. Until now.

And this story is brilliant, and completely and utterly hilarious, and fantastic and all of its siblings in adjective-land and I could go on but this is turning into a run-on sentence so I'll just favorite and shut up now.

See you on the Board!
-Aila
Zoop chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Now I'm intrigued by AW and Drew's race. Are they Elves? For real? Where did they come from? This just keeps getting more interesting! :) The whole 'dragging Boromir's dead body around' thing makes me think of "Weekend at Bernies." Hilarious! Does he have a ridiculous grin plastered across his face, too? XD Sheer genius, though - Fellowship Putt-Putt. That's awesome.
Zoop chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
What a hoot! I'm so glad I bullied the link to this gem out of you from the NaNo forum. :) I have no idea what the Fellowship is doing in Canada, but I can't wait to find out. Your portrayal of Aragorn is priceless. Nose-whistler. XD And damn, I am NOT surprised Gandalf withheld language skills information just to watch THIS lot squirm. Good grief, I'd pull that on'em, too! :D
Kaist chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, this is hilarious! I'm a new person from the Protectors of the Plot Continuum, and was browsing around various sites and found this fic where you and your brother keep your MSTs. I really liked it, so I bookmarked it and searched for you guys on here. I'm glad I did! :D
Nienna Telrunya chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Oh, please please please continue this! I even searched until I found it just so I could put it on my favorites! You are a fantastic author - don't leave us now!
nessa rose chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Wow! That was amazingly funny. I think the mental image of a dead Boromir duct-taped to a mini-golf stick, moved by Merry and Pippin to play mini-golf was too much. Also, is Boromir going to come alive again? I mean, he did say "to blave." And who knew Gimli was such a genius at mini-golf? This is definitely one of the best "Modern day Fellowship" stories I've ever read. Bravo, and do update soon!
They call me Mary chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Holy crap! You so gotta update!

I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Seriously, please update!

So let me get this straight; AW and Drew and their family are Elves? Why is there a family of Elves living in the present day? When exactly were they born? Weird...

And the fact that Merry and Pippin lug around a dead Boromir is utterly hilarious! I think Boromir should come back to life or something... He did kinda say 'to blave' and thats already going way beyond all logic I know about death...

Anyway, please update!

Cheers

Mary
Riley chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I LOVE this story!PLEASE update soon!This is one of the funniest stories I have read. One thing though,put more things in different languages(especially Elvish,and dead languages,like Latin, and Greek.)It is good. Please updtae songs in, and have the characters sing songs in a kareore(sp?)bar,'cause they ran out of money,and need sing first! "Rain may fall and wind may blow, but there'll still be... many miles to go!" BTW, AW's full name is great. And his revenge on Aragorn and especially Legolas had me in stitches. I can't wait to see how Father reacts to knowing that he has been incredibly inhospitable to the King of Gondor. I'm also thinking of "The Torturing of the Directors" (by Constance), Steve Irwin or someone like that should be at the pentanke (lawn bowling)tournament and run into all of them. Well, I've wasted enough of your time...
o-Vana-o0 chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
I hope you're joking.../eighteen bloody hours/ to figure out that the entire Fellowship of the Ring was staying with you? What other group in all of history has /ever/ been that varied?
*pantpant* That aside, this is a /hilarious/ chapter. Lovely revenge on AW's part...remind me to never get on his bad side. 'Impetuous Butterfly' does seem to suit him, though...*hides*
My dad's kinda like that when it comes to his coffee...not that /bad/, of course, but it's good to stay out of his way until he's had at least two cups of coffee.
Anyway, excellent story, keep writing, pwease!
animeandraia chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Yay, I was just wondering about a week ago if this fic would ever be updated.
I really enjoyed the chapter. I was laughing so hard I was crying. THe update really cheered me up... I've been having an aweful week.
Anywho, some of my favourite parts were when AW was the lawn ornament, AW's Revenge on Legolas, and how Aragorn smashed his face in twice. The Aragorn thing reminds me of our cabin... it has a slped roof on the second story and there's a ping pong table in the one room. So while I was playing if I stepped back too far I'd smash my head into the ceiling.
I really hope you get around to updating soon. _ And don't worry about long updates... they happen.
~Taryn~
K. H. T chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
awesome!
Bluemuse chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*applauds* all those months of procrastination have paid off! Great new chapter, dears. Bravissimo!
UnDeadGoat chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
*poke* I saw this on LotM a while ago . . . 'Tis quite funny. Elves don't sleep, but as this is a parody . . . Incidentally, I kept thinking about cow eyes while reading this. *goes to rant about cow eyes in lj*
Laurel Whitney chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
This rocks, as usual. One of the few decent 'Fellowship comes to Modern Earth' stories I've read (and I've read a lot of fanfic). Love AW doing 'Snoopy as a vulture', and Father's Really Bad Mood. Heck, I loved it all! So keep writing more or I'll have to come and beat y'all senseles. Drew, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! MWAHAHAHAHA!
San Antonio Rose chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
*snerk*
Oh, dear. That was worth staying up way too late for. :D
And hey, I haven't updated any of my fics in over a year (not counting the two new ones from Christmas), so I'm hardly in a position to be throwing stones...
There were some spelling nitpicks, but I'm too tired to remember what they all were. Besides, I was laughing too hard. :D