Reviews for When Storms Come and Stars Collide
IcyRose01 chapter 19 . 6/11
Do you speak Chinese? It's pretty good! I don't even know the word for stringy and I've been learning since as long as I can remember!

Though, if I'm not wrong, the word for potato was 马铃薯?
cwsquared chapter 1 . 2/14
I was so excited about your story when I first started. It is well written and the character growth is magnificent. But I sadly had to stop read because there was far too much religion being put in. When half of your chapters began to feel more like church I had to stop reading. I do hope you keep writing and your followers love all you do.
cwsquared chapter 34 . 2/13
I have been reading this all day and I want to stop here because everyone is so happy and perfect but I NEED to read more but I know shits about to hit the fan and just ahhhhh!
Well AB is not rare. They can except a, b, ab, and o blood types. O negative would be the rarest as they can only accept o negative. Other than that this is a fairly good chapter.
panda bunny 2.0 chapter 83 . 1/18
could you tell me when the next book comes out ill be waiting happily for it thank you
bonitalito chapter 17 . 1/16
I really wish she had just a bit of snark and had replied something to Odin along the lines of "I am sorry of my manners offend, but no my parents were never able to teach me manners after they died." then left for the healing chambers. Such a royal ass.
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 50 . 12/4/2017
Hey Midnight in Paris has Tom Hiddleston in it.
Dragoncat chapter 83 . 11/27/2017
Fantastic work, here! Can't wait to read the next one. Keep on writing!
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 83 . 11/27/2017
I MUST HAVE THE SEQUEL!
PartOfThePansexualArmu chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I fucking knew it. As soon as her dad promised that he would read her the story I knew he would die godammit.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 83 . 11/10/2017
Wicked! Is there a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 83 . 11/5/2017
What will Thor and Loki think of Balder?
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 83 . 11/5/2017
Lovely story
Earthsong1 chapter 83 . 11/4/2017
What are the first two book series? I loved this story from the beginning. Never once did I would see a twist like this. I would think that Thor or Loki would become king once Odin saw them finding their own paths and realized that what he felt or saw was not what meets the eye in a way. I look forward to book two in this series. Well done.