Reviews for The Windmills Of Your Mind
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
11/10!
this story was really good! i should have reviewed earlier, but i was lazy (sorry)
Only 248 total reveiws!? HOW! This story was so frickin well written! its really hard to get torture and angst scene perfect, so i envy you.

anyways, i actually read this fic a couple weeks ago, but I was to tired to drop a review then so here I am.
This was the FIRST story that i ever read that made me stay up until 1 am. no joke. (i also fell asleep during math the next day, but whatever. Not your fault) I was gonna go to sleep until I got the to part where Obi gets his tendons cut off. SOB! this probably sounds cheesy, by i couldn't stop reading.
Also, reading a graphic torture scene at 1 am is really fun. It really creeps you out and wakes you up. sigh
ps. i've never thought about severing the Achilles tendon. That was a really really good idea.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
Absolutely 10/10. enough agony, heartbreaking angst and terror to have me depressed for weeks to come;)
JediPanda22 chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
Wow this was dark. Like really dark. But sadly really really good. Poor Obi-Wan.
I hope you finally foud that book. Yes obi got beat up by a hutt but it didnt tell much except that Qui Gon had been on the same ship and save the lil'n before the hutt really finished him off.
Dont be ashamed. Im a junior and over the summer i bought all 20 jedi apprentice books and read them at school.
MTFBWY
little_china_girl22
maryg92844 chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Yaay! I love happy endings. Well done!
boasamishipper chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
11 out of ten is my final verdict.
Okay. So ever since September 29th, I have been perusing he fandom for Obi-Wan hurt/comfort fics, and I am actually surprised to see so many of them. I've read my share of good ones, and yours is one of them.
I liked Billy, I liked River, and I loved Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan even more than ever now! :)
Huh. So I guess I'm your...245th reviewer then? Lol, point is tip his story deserves more reviews than it does. :) I loved the storyline and I'm off to read more by you!
Wonderful job once more,
-Boa :)
thorn chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
yay it's on my favorites and i love this so, so much. A lot of the other stories here are really bad but this is great. Can you delete the part about obi bein' jealous and add a sequel. .i t would be cool. thnx for an awesome read.
MTFBWY
Peace Out!
thorn chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
is that obi's kid?! please say no...
Annabel Willow chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
aaaawwwww...so sweet. the only criticism i have, which has been ticking me off since i first read it, is that he is called master WINDU, not master mace.
Obiwriter341 chapter 25 . 5/31/2011
OK, so I don't know if you're even going to read this, because this was posted so long ago, but I HAD to review. You are such a great writer. Maybe a little insane, but then again, so am I, so who am I to talk... type? Heeheeheeheehee...hee... Anyway, there were some grammatical and spelling errors, but that isn't important, you're still way ahead of many of the writers on this site. If this wasn't copyrighted, I would say that you should try to get this published. And I don't joke around about things like that. Thank you so much for a great story. I hope you see this and realize just how amazingly talented you are.
Natarawolf chapter 25 . 5/27/2011
WOW that was a really good story. i couldn't stop reading it
TN Sarah chapter 25 . 1/25/2011
You did a fair decent job portraying Qui-gon jinn and Obi and your story was good, You pulled off a strong feeling of the JA books that now I'm going to go back and read them again.

I must add that the only thing wrong with your portrayal of the jedi is that I've never read a book in which any jedi used bad language, sith sure but not jedi.
IS chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
i luv all these movies that people dont care 4 anymre. matrix, star wars, lord of the rings. lotr is the best! i luv the characters and their names! fav charCTER IS legolas, neo, and obi wan, the superior and cute jedi knight!
Captain Chirpov chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Wowzas! And I was prepared to have come and hunt you down for killing Obi! I was crying by the end of chapter 24, you know. Anyway, great story! I'm so glad I read this after it was finished. I don't think I would have been able to stand the cliffies.
naturegrl94 chapter 25 . 5/1/2010
Love the story! you're better at this than you think. and don't take offense to this (believe me i say the exact thing to all my friends and they to me), but you are very wierd. i a good way which i guess makes you normal since everybody seems to be wierd. btw this is supposed to be a compliment. sorry if don't sound like one. anyway go Roz!
naturegrl94 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
ur not that strange. i don't like star wars that much either. i'm only inerested in the JA series. Obi and Qui are my fav characters and pretty much the only ones i'm interested in. my MOM's the one who's the fan of the movies.