Reviews for The HMS Stargate
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hahahahahaha! That was brilliant! :))

I love both Stargate and Gilbert and Sullivan and that was just utter brilliance.

I'm posting it on fb (credit to you of course) but that's just. :)

*love*
DWH chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You are amazing. I don't even know Stargate, but I was listening to HMS Pinafore and wanted to see if there was any G&S fic to be found here. I was a little scared, but your parody is freakin' awesome. I love that song, you hit the lyrics dead on, and it's just generally wonderful. :D
Stuart Pearson chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I am in a production of HMS Pinafore in March and I think that this is class. I will certinly give the word off where to find it.
Well Done Blue Raja
AlinaintheSky chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh this is great! Just great! I'm loving every verse! See, a few years back, at my summer camp, we did the HMS Pinafore. I was a chorus girl, even tho I didn't know ANY of the songs, butI remember singing this one! So this is like reliving it except its WAY funnier! lol I particularly loved the killing spree part. The ending was very clever, too. I liked the whole thing and I seriously think you should consider putting in a second chapter, to a diferent song.
Kmikaze KAtie AAPPG 42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
YAY! GILBERT AND SULLIVAN! I LOVE GILBERT AND SULLIVAN! The HMS Pinafore is one of my favorites (That and Modern Major General) This is so wonderfully brilliant! You rock!