Reviews for RWBY: Ruby Discovers Futa
Djhdhd chapter 12 . 4/20
Yo tho I don't think yang is an anal virgin no more lol
PokePony5501 chapter 11 . 4/19
PLEASE UPDATE! MUST READ EMERALD AND CINDERS EXPERIENCE!
bob chapter 12 . 3/29
Please update
RedLikeRuby chapter 12 . 2/21
I have to ask, will Ruby get a dick of her own to pay her lovers back
bob chapter 12 . 2/19
Very well done. More please
TheC chapter 12 . 2/18
Amazing. Love you
TheC chapter 7 . 2/18
These are great, please keep writing
Jay.Fullmetal.Buster-12B chapter 1 . 2/15
thank you for that i look forward to the next chapter keep up the amazing work
ZadArchie chapter 12 . 2/13
Just so you know, this story contains sexually explicit material, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been permitted on this site since 2012, and therefore this story violates the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we first signed up. Not saying you can't write it, but saying that this is just not the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including but not limited to AdultFanFiction, DeviantArt, and AO3. You could also write a watered-down version that does not involve explicit scenes to keep this kosher with the site rules. Take all these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about; making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
Can you do an omake of Jaune and Pyrrha where Jaune is Pyrrha's Cum Slut/Bucket and is a slave to Pyrrha's Cock
Digital Extreme chapter 12 . 2/9
It's a good chapter sensual one even but it has error upon error and there all simple grammar.
I'm a grammar natzi and i don't care what comes of my correcting.
ScorchR22 chapter 12 . 2/9
You've really outdone yourself with this one. Very, very impressive. My favorite chapter so far. Keep up the good work.
I saw HeavyMetal's review and you may want to back up this story just in case because those kind of people will continuely flag stories. I suggest ao3 because they don't care about explicit content. Let us know where/when you back up your story there please :)
markoalap chapter 2 . 1/15
Please update soon, this is great story.
Grymloq chapter 11 . 1/12
Ignore Metal Navy. The admins clearly don't care.