Reviews for Thorin's Promise
Kelwtim2spar chapter 6 . 10/6
I have read this story so many times. I have read your other stories, and enjoyed them, but this is my favorite of all your stories.
thorinswife chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god, I loved it, so cute that he married little wren
coecoe11 chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Truly a beautiful story! Your stories are a joy to read, that's for sure! Thank you!
angel897 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
interesting to read
AnneDance1711 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Such a beautiful story! I love Wren in all the stories i've read!
kikyosux93 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Awwwe thats such a cute promt!
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Very nicely done.
Hobbitpony1 chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Excellent story! And I can see Thorin leaving the throne to Fili. War, hearts, and desires all change once the goal is met. Sometimes in the aftermath priorities change. Loved it!
dearreader chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I forgot, he does talk to a girl when he orders food and drink at the Prancing Pony in DOS. It pays to be PJ's daughter.
Wynni chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Definitely a different Thorin. Hard to imagine him actually happily turning his back on Erebor and all those there.
dearreader chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I am grateful you were struck by literary lightening when Bilbo opened his door to this gorgeous being. Having been a fan of that being before he was a dwarf, I think Thorin is one of his most attractive and intense rolls. I have always wondered why Thorin strikes such a romantic chord with so many of us.I don't think he even speaks with a woman in all three movies. And yet, we are so drawn to him. You express that intensity so well, and Wren is such a pleasure to read. If I can't have Thorin, I want her to have him. She deserves him, and he, her. They are perfect together. Thanks for writing them.
Just4Me chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Lovely, lovely ending to a wonderful story. So sweet that Wren finally got her little house with a tree and a swing (and no Amrod, thank God). And so nice to see Thorin happy and at peace. Thank you for this little Christmas present.
Dopamine07 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I dont want this to end :/
Doc M chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Ah, I do so love it when the king gets nursed back to health!
Wynni chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I just don't see them guards being okay leaving him alone there like that. Nope nope nope. Maybe whomever is over that region agrees to up the guards in that area, so it's not as noticeable...but I just don't see the Mountain (or the company) letting him go that easy.

I also think Wren's right. Now that he has the other half of his soul, he's going to get better. Dwarves from the mountain seeking his advice, or asking him to settle disputes, or other such nonsense are going to try Wren's patience, and just to protect Thorin, she'll learn how to rule pesky bothering dwarves wearing her dwarf out.

my two copper bits, for what they're worth...though I would love to read a good Wren dressing down of the pesky dwarves, with a guffawing Thorin in the background.