Reviews for Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down
FanLass chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
very nice and well done! I love Methos additude and how he works with Amy. Very nice story.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nice. I've enjoyed this series so far, well written, mixture of humorous and serious. However, the place where "Parce que J'ai Peche" is is NOT shown. Can you send me the link?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is hilarious.
CheriK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I realy liked that story. It was cute would lime to see all of the armed

stories posted.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Wow. That has got to be the most chaotic Thanksgiving I have ever read. Why were Joe and Methos acting like drunks when Amy first came in the apartment? Your story wins a place in my head as having one of the cutest lines ever: "I got mugged by a squirrel."
andi chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Okay - lesson learned about drinking coffee while reading this story - the part about the Roman turkey sendoff almost ended with a coffee bath for the computer.:) I love this story! Methos is my favorite:) - loved your Queen of Swords story too:)
Corbeaun chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This hilarious! Great story. You have Methos' voice down exactly, and Joe...Wow. Love the squirrel mugging. Can't wait for the sequel.
wajag chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
still loving these! thanks!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Very good! Very good... but for some odd reason, now I have an image of a turkey being sinister... why didn't they have ham? A good ham is a tradition around this area... turkey, and ham. And yams, and mashed potatoes, and ... sorry, just finished dinner a few hours ago, just woke up from the nap. Happy Thanksgiving!

Good story, by the way...
sidheranma chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Good. I personally liked the squrrel scene.
BethCarielle chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This was great. I can just see Methos cooking Thanksgiving Day dinner and Amy's delema over whether or not to join Joe and Methos for dinner. Wonderful humor.

Beth
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
The idea was good, and it certainly had its funny moments, but the writing style was too chaotic compared to your other stories. It almost seemed as if you wrote separate scenes, then tried to paste them all together-and not always in the right order. It's just too disjointed and awkward; not up to snuff with the quality of the rest of your work. And the bit with the squirrel-what was the point of that beyond superfluous humour? Lastly, you spent so much (sporadic) time building up the dinner, then just kind of skipped through the actual event. I don't understand why. So all in all, this story isn't as smooth as I know you're capable of writing. Try re-editing it, maybe.