Reviews for Dragons Of Destiny
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
It's always a mistake to bring in anything from DBZ into Ranma. People who can level mountains while sparring and destroy planets have no place in the Ranmaverse. The power levels are incompatible. Ranma is suppose to be a bit of an underdog against a serious foe and then come out on top.

How can he do that is he can destroy a planet? He wouldn't be an underdog at all and if its his opponent instead of him who can level a planet he has no chance.

This fic is pretty poorly written. Ranma discovers he has a brother and doesn't even bother to try and learn more abought him or try to get him to teach him new skills? Ryoga drops his vendetta against Ranma in a heartbeat? New people show up and Luna hasn't told everyone they are evil and need to be destroyed?

Huge plot holes and the characters aren't developed at all.
Critic chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Well... I don't really know what to say except that maybe you should go and do some research on how other authors approach writing.

The scene-to-scene transitions were bad, in that it wasn't clearly seperated so it seems as though your story runs in one huge blob-like mess.

Some of the dialogue/character interactions were poorly thought out. At times, I find myself thinking that I'm watching a badly dubbed movie or reading a horribly translated video game...

"All your bases are belong to us!"
Scott chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Wow, no offence, but that sucked. Sorry to say it. Maybe you should take a little more time on crafting the story next time. Maybe some writing lessons would help.
AussieReader chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
...Your scenes are very blunt they lack development; you also need to work with your character development.

C'mon making a character act without justifications detracts from the story and encourages the [BACKSPACE] syndrome.

...try to mak your scenes last a bit longer that a few moments...grammar grammar grammar...