Reviews for And Forgive Us Our Trespasses
Dana chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
AH! I LOVED THIS FIC. It was excellant. You should write more of it, I absolutely adore fics about Rafe's future (children) and yours is def. one of the best I have ever read. Keep up the good work!...write more D
tinyfingers chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
i luv your storys! they rock. I have read most of interesting story line.
Miracle2002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I have loved every story of yours that I have read. I'm sure that this one will be no different. I love them all and hope that you write more of them. Great work!
JIM12 chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Our son,I seen the movie I seem not remember Rafe

in the parachute hold tell me if I am mistaken or do did I mistake Rafe for Danny.I don't think so
Ying chapter 9 . 12/22/2002
That was really something. I admit I'm rather a Danny/Evelyn fan, but I'm a sucker for those kinda mushy stories about sticking with your real guy and all that. You very nearly made me cry at that turkey part-and I'm just about the hardest, most uncryable person I know. It's a really good story, something like Danielle Steel kind, y'know? Awww. Thanks for the story. It gave me the first warm, fuzzy feeling I ever had.
Dylan Shelby chapter 9 . 12/16/2002
Now that was a story!

That was fantastic! I can't even begin to describe what it was about this story that made me happy or so glad you wrote it.

I loved the conversations between Rafe and Evelyn while in bed. That cozy haven that no one else can ever experience. I loved their walks and conversations.

I loved how you wrote the family. No manipulation, no coniving, no lying, nothing but real emotions and struggle with finding out everything you believe isn't that way.

Sidenote: Did you see Alias last night? With Marshall? ::Crying:: he's my favorite. I want him to be rescued...

Sorry that just made me think of Alias. This story was wonderful M. You did a marvelous job and if you ever want to continue with this you have my support backing you up all the way!

You Rock and I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Eleena Thea chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I really enjoyed your story. I liked the fact that you had Rafe's story here on Earth and then Danny's story from up there.
Hannah chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
What no action? Haha just kidding I loved you story great job!
Banana Belle chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
Excellent chapter! Keep up the good work.
Dylan Shelby chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
Have I ever mentioned just how much I love this story?

Oh and I just loved the part between Thomas and Sarah. That was wonderful! Reminded me of my own grandparents.

That was just wonderful. I can't even begin to describe how much that one sentence made it worth the while.

And then the final scene. A very great chapter. If I had more thumbs you would get more than just a two thumbs up, but we work with what we got!

I love it!

Opaleye chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
This story is really good ,it has been very interesting to read.I kind of think that Rafe and Evelyn are trying to ignore that Danny was ever

Danny(jr) father it seems as if they are trying to pretend he never happened.I don't know maybe Iam just too obsessed with Danny ,Anyway this story is really good and I really enjoyed it.
Julie chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
I enjoyed the story. Please add another chapter soon.
Raider chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
Heehee...luv the story- keep it comin! LOL. I've got a bit of a crazy story b4 I go tho... Well, my brother's friend's dad hunts, so he brings home dead animals (yuck :p). One day my brother was over at his friend's house and his dad was "cleaning" deer in the garage. My brother thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen and even touched the eyeball! Meanwhile, his friend's older brother's friend were all like barfing! I told it was crazy!
Dylan Shelby chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
Very good. I remember when I use to visit my Grandpa's farm. He used to raise cattle for meat. Oh yeah, good times.

No I still enjoy meat. I've always been somewhat of a morbid child.

Anyway this chapter was great. Perfectly written. The emotions, the reactions, everything came together very well.

I'll read whatever you write so keep 'em coming.

Banana Belle chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon.