Reviews for Two Roses
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It was soo adorable
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
poor neon, poor kurenai, poor KUREI! ahhhh, this was such a sad sad sad fic! i hate and yet i love at the same time! this was wonderful!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Virginia Choir chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I like this fic. Makes Kurenai so nice to Neon. I like this.
Natchnu chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
:D

...that's mostly what I have to say.

I love you~ nyu~!
Suiitoenzeru Aitou chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
I like it its kewl _
cleo chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
That was way cool :). You are a really good writer.
Aisyah chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
I luv it! keep it up!
trinchardin chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
ahhh! this is so nice! there's so little about kureina and kurei when u come to think of it...i'm glad that ppl r startin to write about them
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Yaaaaay! Another Bottou-chan masterpiece! I've been waiting for your next project! *smiles* - You're just wonderful!
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
great fic just lyke all your creations! (i also t'ink your web site is kewl (_) well buh-bai for now! i'm gonna get reading on your other works (_-)
deepinspace chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
wow...i've always wondered what kind of person Kurenai is...this really give me another way of seeing her and kurei...awesome work!