Reviews for When Flames Take Hold
Lesbean36 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Interesting story. I enjoyed it, but I really do think there could’ve been a perhaps better ending. Though, honestly, I just dislike deaths of the lover for the main character. There were a few other things that could’ve been better, plot seemed a bit rushed. Grammar mistakes here and there. And etc. Overall, though, nice story in general.
Thorgrun chapter 20 . 12/14/2019
This was... Actually very interesting. There were parts that bothered me, like for example sometimes dialogue would seem a bit robotic and flat. Some spelling errors, but all in all the storyline itself was actually interesting and kept me reading until the end. I was upset at the ending, poor Ruby! But still, good job, thanks for the read. :)
BunnyGirlErika chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
Yea Ruby being pissed like that is understandable because it's annoying when others treat you like a child when your not especially when some of the people treating you that way are around your age to begin with.
Juliandog5 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
I'm sad now, my heart...
thedrugedghoul chapter 3 . 7/11/2019
Really? Just casual chitchat and flirting in front of a mangled corpse. Very natural.
sondowth chapter 20 . 5/9/2019
Great story
ALoveMysteriousWritter chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
I AM CRYING WHY DO THAT TO CINDER WHYYYYY
Nameless shadow chapter 20 . 2/11/2017
Wow. Dark. Yet totally believable. Great job bro.
key chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
god
Key chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
That escalated quickly.
Piggyslayer1235 chapter 20 . 1/20/2017
Please make a sequel!
Moose chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Very interesting concept that kept me hooked and read this all in one go. Did feel a bit rushed and some of your dialogue was a little too robotic/ooc (I mean you couldn't not be ooc sometimes with a story this off of cannon) but overall I really liked the story. Keep on writing stories and I look forward to you future works.
THB4 chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
I liked this story but who killed Yang did Ozpin have control and have her killed or was she killed by Summer's forces