Reviews for The Slayer 314 Project: Whispers
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
that is fucked up. you don't mess with the hellmouth if you're sane... but then again, never surprises me with Walsh. She wasn't sane.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
Great Story!
Turn.Me.On chapter 11 . 11/15/2007
Very unique story. Loved it!
HuntressDiana chapter 11 . 6/28/2003
OOH, very good. So Buffy is actually Anne. Or she is the android! That could cause some problems, would explain how she healed so fast good story, am going to read the next one now!

HuntressDiana chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Faith has scary dreams.I am now stuck with a Disco dancing Giles in my ? Sucking at Faith;s wound. There's another lovely picture.

Very cryptic dream. What does it mean?

HuntressDiana chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
yay! Angel's here!

Why does everyone think he is evil as soon as he comes to Sunnydale? More great characterisation here, Angel, Giles and Willow.

Gulp! Am worried now about Buffy, not that I wasn't before but... oh god!

HuntressDiana chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Yikes! Kind of bloody that chapter was. Sorry for the odd phrasing there.

A very good Buffy though, you have her feelings down perfectly.

Delemehr Meyer chapter 11 . 6/3/2003
dude, that was sweet. easily one of the most original fanfic concepts i've ever encountered. also well-written, and i liked the stylistic twist of alternating first-person POVs.

i'm going to read the sequel right now.
Onipo chapter 11 . 2/4/2003
Getting more and more interesting.

So a Slayer died, eh? Adam One walked away, and Buffy have a computer in her head. I'm really starting to believe that Buffy got herself a brand new body.

Anyway, good work, please update soon.
CyberAngelOne chapter 9 . 2/2/2003
I am still a bit confused but I still like how thing are going and I can not wait to see the next chapter
fastpilot chapter 9 . 1/28/2003
I really enjoy this story.

I find myself apprehensive about Buffy being ok. Which is what I was looking for, thank you.

It's kind of strange being comfortable in Faith's head-of course here she is fully reformed. It's whetting my apetite for however they handle it on the show.

And who/what is Buffy talking to?
sall chapter 9 . 1/28/2003
great so far,
fastpilot chapter 8 . 1/23/2003
Good setup between Giles and Angel re something being off with Buffy-the voices and unreasonable healing. And good foreshadowing of future troubles/resolution between Buffy and Faith.

Looking forward to more.
fastpilot chapter 7 . 1/23/2003
"Slayer, comma, the" That was one funny line.

Riley did is duty. Followed his orders. And that's never a good enough excuse for doing something wrong. *Hello, Homeland Security Gestapo. Buy guns, bury them in the walls, the parks, etc. Don't forget radios that are freq hopping, SSB, etc.* In the show I was never prouder of Riley than when he punched the officer saying, "I am an anarchist!" Governemnts have killed about 200million people last century, how bad can anarchy be?

Oh yeah, I'm reviewing. Rant off.

The betrayal. If you ask me, they took her down too easily. And yes Riley, you're sorry-just not the way you think.

Loving the fic.
M14Mouse chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Another good story by you! Keep up the good work! :)