Reviews for When I'm Gone
jillian34 chapter 1 . 6/6
Please update when you can
I LOVE IT
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 5/18
I loved it.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 10 . 3/15
I loved this so much :)
MAFITA chapter 10 . 1/29
I loved this! The couple was great and I loved the character development you managed with all of them... I'm sorry it ended, but thanks for a great read! Hope to read you soon in another story! Kisses!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/21
Wow. Amazing. Great use of sonnets, the plot was strong and Derek and Stiles realtionashipwas believable! Love Love Love it!
P.S. I stayed up till 1:00 am reading this and it was so worth it.
BloodDiamondsCut chapter 10 . 1/9
Amazing.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Love It.
LadyDemonDeath chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
"sweet mother of Anakin Skywalker" I am a huge fan of Star Wars and I have to say I had to stop and reread the line thank you thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
I read this story about 5 times in the past hour I found it, can we just talk about how Stiles sounds so badass in this?
IceFeather30961 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I loved it! I was a little worried about how it would turn out in the beginning because of Stiles' behavior. I have read most of your stories and I still really enjoy your writing style. I hope you continue to put out new stuff!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 4/6/2017
i can't wait to read the rest!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 10 . 2/6/2017
Really an amazing that I took so much pleasure reading! Wow!
firesen chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Loved it. Thank you for the story!
Adriene SC chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Love this fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
I've tried so hard to make it through this story. It started really good but then fell apart. It's been incredibly boring and so out of character. The elves seemed ok at first but then it quickly became ridiculous. Stiles was way to arrogant and cocky and this story has gotten far to mushy to be able to finish.