Reviews for Haeret Lateri Lethalis Arundo
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Squall'sScar chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT! You have such talent! Thanks for one of the most romantic reads I've had in a long time! I LOVE IT!
PP chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
This is a good story; maybe you should think about expanding it into an epic. But I guess not, since you already finished it. Oh well.

P:P
maria-chan chapter 6 . 10/11/2001
kawaii! it's so cute! that atshushi!
Black Jade chapter 6 . 9/7/2001
Aw...kawaii! I laughed so much at the poem that my sides ache.
Josephine Berrios chapter 6 . 8/23/2001
WOW that was the best fanfic that i have ever read. I think of the right words to say. but this fanfic was so great! you r a good author!
Riana chapter 5 . 3/21/2001
Perfect. Sweet. Funny. How many ways can I describe thee, O awesome fic? I loved it.
Yanagi and Recca chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
uh oh

is this fic not a recca and yanagi fic?

please let it be! sob!

but nowadays recca and yanagi fics are hard to find...
Yanagi and Recca chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
YaY! finally weget to see a Recca and Yanagi fic!

At first wethought it was about Recca and tanome or something and we almost wanted to leave!

then we read on and saw that it was not what we thought it was

we mean...

we're a total Recca and yanagi together person!

you can tell from our e-mail and name
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
KAWAII! and fuuko and tokiya are EVIL! but it worked! good job! ja!
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
oh no! what now! hmm...do i want to sit in suspense or read the next chapter? ...ja!
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
*laughs* those phone conversations were funn-ay! i can just see recca...going to the next chapter! ja!
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
*laughs* recca can be such a baka! *sigh* i want to read the next chapter...ja!
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
short! ...ahh well you've got all the chapters posted...i forgive you...THERE WAS NOTHING TO FORGIVE! onward to the next chapter! ja!
regnum chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
oooh...what's gonna happen? i think i'll read the next chapter... ja!