Reviews for Ninjas, Emotions, Tumblr
All of these were perfect, wonderful, heartwarming, sexy and ammmmaaazing.
palmtreehead chapter 11 . 9/27/2019
Hee I love how sweet this one is, Kakashi giving his students fake alcohol so they can feel free without actually losing their senses is quite considerate I think. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
Great story- I totally feel for Ko cos I tend to err on the side of caution and tell my kids off then feel so bad if it turns out they were provoked. Also love how Itachi sussed our what really happened and made Hinata feel better. Thanks for sharing
van apel chapter 7 . 8/24/2019
sooooo Naruto was nastrubate with Hinatas picy, and Sasuke OK WITH THAT? what? :""""""
DageRee chapter 9 . 3/4/2019
That was awkward as hell. Can't Sasuke, I don't know, make sentences longer than three words long?
DageRee chapter 6 . 3/4/2019
The lack of happy ending is so satisfying in this one!
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
And I do wish there is a part two in this
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 57 . 2/16/2019
This still cracks me up whenever I read it. haha
AnonGuest0 chapter 44 . 1/30/2019
I like how kind of cryptic some of these are. They are oneshots so not everything is fully explained and leaves you confused. I hate it but i appreciate it as a type of writing technique. Like i thought she got prego by accident and ran. Turns out she got prego on purpose and that was all she wanted so left. I know of situations like this.
AnonGuest0 chapter 26 . 1/30/2019
Love this chapter this most! Previous chapter was also pleasant smut.
AnonGuest0 chapter 11 . 1/29/2019
Omg. Thats too funny. Fake alcohol but still gettibg drunk from a placebo affect. I dont drink so idk much about alcohol taste or smell but this was great.
AnonGuest0 chapter 9 . 1/29/2019
Sasuke too cute here. Hinata has to initiate for any progress. Lol
AnonGuest0 chapter 8 . 1/29/2019
This chapter was conedy gold.
Lol. You cant date sasuke cuz hes crazy and you cant date naruto because hes friends with crazy.
Choji will harvest your organs for bbq.
Lol to hiashi too. Makes him seem like a caring dad here.
AnonGuest0 chapter 7 . 1/29/2019
At first i thought aww how sweet of sasuke and then the truth about naruto was revealed. It was an awkward funny chapter. I loled when hinata told saskue shes sorry she blamed him.
AnonGuest0 chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
This one was good. At first i was confused cuz i thought sasuke did something bad to sakura but it was just because he didnt have feelings for sakura that hinata broke up with him. Honestly, it was a dumb reason. I wish you would make this a real fanfic instead of oneshot cuz its story is worth continuing. Like maybe sasuke be c omes worse after the break up , he blames sakura for hinata breaking up with him and then sakura and hinata could have a talk. Maybe sasuke will finally get that new arm too.