Reviews for The Only Exception
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2019
Thanks for returning. Nice to see the start of Vincent's story and what happened between him and Lucrecia. Welcome back. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
Gosh, I wonder if Vincent can really go ahead with the hotel now. I hope somehow if he does he can preserve Wutai! I'm glad he's opening up, too. I feel that more than just a budding relationship, they're building a real friendship.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
Could the son be Tseng? Good to see you back.
sunflowerspot chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Really enjoyed this chapter, and the questions that have arisen in Vincent. It's hard, wanting to grow and expand, and yet wanting to keep those roots and the way things were. I'm facing something similar in my own life, so this chapter really spoke to me. Thanks, and glad to see you back.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
CONGRATULATIONS! Best to you in your new life!
sunflowerspot chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
I think this chapter was my favorite of the Yuffie/Vincent ones. I really enjoyed the scene where they're teaching the kids, and I really appreciated Tseng's appearance and conversation with Vincent, and Vincent's "I really hope not." :) Rekka and his insightful questions and comments were a delight, too. I will check out your blog, but anyway, best of luck to you on your hiatus, whatever it entails. Merry early Christmas and Happy 2016 to you as well!
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I am looking forward to knowing whether the hotel proposal will be approved :P
XXTakaraXX chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
Good luck
Jefri Sanusi Teg chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Owwww, did Yuffie have a crush on Vincent? :P
jefri sanusi Teg chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Ehhh, Vincent had been married to Lucrecia even before he joined Turk? ;P
jefri sanusi teg chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
hehe, vincent wouldl fall in love again when he joined turk. no worries :p
Jefri sanusi teg chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
they say, "money cannot buy happiness. but, i would rather cry in a castle than under the bridge :P"
sunflowerspot chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Well, despite your mental block, this chapter ended up being really cute! Once again, I like your take on Yuffie, and how she drags him around everywhere to get him to loosen up and have some fun and see Wutai. She's proud, but she's still sensitive; she's fun, but she's still intuitive and intelligent; she's young, but she's still wise; she's royal, but she still just a normal girl. I love how you write all these facets to her that Vincent gets to see. I think she'll bring out more sides to Vincent, too, as they get to know each other better. :)

I checked out your blog and I really enjoyed reading what you had to say, especially about The Only Exception as I was familiar with that story. It's always great to get insight into how an author works, what their intentions were, and how things turned out. I'll definitely check it out again!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
I like this story. Very nice to see all the couples.
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
KIA sounds like the Backstreet Boys lol. This was a nice fast read. Your sentences structure was well crafted and I didn't catch too many grammatical errors. There were a few blocks of text that were kinda long but totally forgivable. Good job!