Reviews for Sixth Sense
afan21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I really loved this piece. Nick's reaction in the car on the way to his house was visceral. You could see it all play out on his face and his friends faces, too. But, this was Nick's face...this fiction. You wrote what we could see on his face. Excellent acting by David and excellent writing by you. Thank you and hope to read more from you. Pssst...I adore Nick!Whump!
Moons88 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I really like this :) I look forward to your next chapter, I love to know more about Nick and more explicitly his feelings! Keep up the good work and don't worry about having misrepresented characters, you haven't!

/Moons
Lostinarwop chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I like this piece a lot! So many subtle emotions and the angst is beautifuly done. Your Nick is true to character but also gives us something we can't get on the show, which is his tortured, inner voice. As a Grimm angst-junkie, that's one of the things I really wish we could get more of. Please do write more for this fandome! I really look forward to your Nick!Whump stories: you're definitely not the only one out there...