Reviews for Oppression
AlesiaJ89 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Awww I want a Simon too why do friends like that not exist (
I love the story please update
shadowhunter91 chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
the puppy idea is cute...i like it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Okay I would love to Izzy in hysterical crying mode and I would like to see what Jace does and if john kills valentine and if sebastion goes to jail and if Jace get with clary
Noah Fish chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Twas good my fellow fish! Update more frequently kekek
shenaynadine chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Fast food and fluffy creatures, sounds like a party to me
Marvel Girl chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Your fic is amazing!
Update soon!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Your surprises are really unpredictable so suffice it to say I'm beyond excited to read the next chapter!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
I think everyone says sorry because it's all they can say, according to societal conventions. It's considered insensitive if you don't in most cultures. The point is to acknowledge loss and pain while offering implicit support through the difficult time.

Woah I so did not expect a sniper! I guess they really do have reason to fear Valentine- what was Clary thinking telling him off?! I think she should have called him father and apologized in her begging attempt. Would have been more convincing! Ooo the plot thickens as Seb is in with Valentine who did something particularly horrible one night to Clary.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I'm sorry for your loss. You have my condolences. On the chapter itself, I'm very surprised you introduced Valentine. I thought Seb was going to be the main problem until that issue was solved but you did hint about her dark family past.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
That insult is truly epic! I skim Author's Notes. I love how you manage to convince Seb isn't all that bad to Clary even though he is. I'm starting to wonder if he has bipolar disorder or something.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
So Simon's the only one who sees Seb for what he really is. I suppose her brother Jon is just willfully blind. Poor Clary. She deserve so much better than to be a punching bag and slave to a beautiful monster.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I think you really nailed the abusive relationship mentality. They tell themselves they deserve the pain, the problem is with themselves and that they truly belong with their abuser. It's messed up but this is how it actually happens in real life. And it's very hard for these women to change that mentality and break free. So props to you for portraying this dark phenomenon so convincingly.
shenaynadine chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Me gusta
So yeah you're planning on updating every day, right? Okay great. Alright I'm kidding but my gosh I couldn't stop reading this story and then I suddenly had no choice because there are no more chapters
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
I still don't understand Valentine's thing with Sebastian and why would you shot and try to kill your own children...
AnnieBea chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Something to do with Jace/Valentine/Seb?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »