Reviews for Sounds of Love
Oh my goodness, please don't tell me that's the end! I need more! It just can't end yet! He still needs to go back to Boston and play the piano for her! It can't end there! Oh my goodness! I love them! And I need more! !
emjay2018 chapter 28 . 1/6/2019
Why did you have to run out of ideas right there it sucks being left with that ending
weebriony chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
Aaaaaaah my god please please please dont finish it there
Saphirra23 chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
I screamed when it wouldn't flip to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/23/2017
Please, I desperately need more. I'm literally willing to beg. This is probably the most comforting thing I have ever read. I read it whenever I'm upset and it always makes me feel hopeful and positive.1 Please please please write more. I would sell my soul for just one more chapter.
Tessoftheloners chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Please please please I need more. This story is more addictive than heroine.
88posters chapter 28 . 5/11/2017
This chapter just made me fall in love with this story even more. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
88posters chapter 27 . 4/16/2017
Please continue this story! I absolutely adore the concept and writing style of this fanfic. I have read this about 3 times now and I love it more every time. Great work!
Unraveling E's Soul chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
This can't be the end
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
I love this! it's written lovely and omg I can't look away! this is my second time reading it and I basically read it in like 3 hours.
Clever Dragon chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Omg please come back! I love this story and keep waiting for an update!
CactusKing chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Write mooorrreeee pleaaaseee I love this story. Keep it going.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Beautiful chapter
fredisagirl chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Yea! He's awake.
QuantamTheory chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
Very powerful, and I have special interest in patient advocacy. Like every topic you tackle, you handle it beautifully!