Reviews for The Woods
Yudja chapter 16 . 4/6
Dunno if I've already commented, it's possible since I've been following this story for years at that point. Anyways, you're the only author that I'm aware of that managed to swing Law into the ASL brotherhood as well as you did or at all, even. I simply love that concept to death but it seems that none jumped on the bandwagon, which is an absolute shame. The idea is just full of awesome potential, one that you bring to its full power.

Honestly, I've loved this story for so long that each time there's an update notice I'm glad no matter how long it'd been. Sometimes ago I was even thinking back on about that fic, with the right amount of nostalgia to get back into it, so it'd explain why I'm here. I may have to re-read everything to fully refamiliarize myself with the happenings and characters but it's each and every time worth it.

Can't wait to see what you've planned for the Marineford arc, if Sabo and Law get to the rescue (they will, Law's a D and Sabo has enough D siblings to be D adjacent at this point) the rest of the quarter is in for a wonderful surprise, and tearfull reunion of course.
Onar27 chapter 16 . 3/27
Oh, please please update this! You just have to give us a Marineford with Law and Sabo there, actively trying to save Ace! Pleaaaaaaaseeee! I love this story!
I like this story very much. Having asl siblings plus Law or Robin as an additional older sibling is my favorite and theres not much stories like this.
I dont know when youll update and continue this but i hope you do. I want to know how marine ford plays with Law and Sabo schemming Aces rescue with the knowledge that Luffy will go and cause any plan to go sideways. I just hope you save ace so they can have a reunion we never get in canon.
Xoxo. Best wishes.
Sabo.wifey chapter 16 . 2/21
YESSSS
ACE RESCUE MISSION
Sabo.wifey chapter 15 . 2/21
AWWWWWWE THE WAY THEY HUGGEDDDDD
I WISH I HAD A BROTHER LIKE THEM
Sabo.wifey chapter 15 . 2/21
Why is Koala so annoying in this
Sabo.wifey chapter 14 . 2/21
THIS CHAPTER WAS ADORABLE
Sabo.wifey chapter 13 . 2/21
The people there are very kind
Sabo.wifey chapter 13 . 2/21
Hes such a caring and kind older brother
Sabo.wifey chapter 12 . 2/21
NOOOOO,
Don't cry my babiessss
Sabo.wifey chapter 8 . 2/21
OMG ACE
I GET THAT YOUR SHIT AT CONTROLLING YOUR EMOTIONS BUT THERE BOUNDARIES TO HOW FAR YOU CAN PUSH IT
Sabo.wifey chapter 4 . 2/21