Reviews for The Woods
Reviewer Anon chapter 16 . 5/20/2021
Hi, I just want to ask if you had made back ups of your story, as I have been hearing rumours that is (obviously) dying and that one day, it'll just be gone or inaccessible at some point in the future.

I haven't seen your works on AO3 or anywhere else and wanted to at least make sure you are aware.

BTW, this story and another one (a Bleach fic) is the only reason why I check anymore for updates at this point, and I do love this story and have reread it a few times.
Lorfaul chapter 16 . 5/15/2021
Amazing story
Yudja chapter 16 . 4/6/2021
Dunno if I've already commented, it's possible since I've been following this story for years at that point. Anyways, you're the only author that I'm aware of that managed to swing Law into the ASL brotherhood as well as you did or at all, even. I simply love that concept to death but it seems that none jumped on the bandwagon, which is an absolute shame. The idea is just full of awesome potential, one that you bring to its full power.

Honestly, I've loved this story for so long that each time there's an update notice I'm glad no matter how long it'd been. Sometimes ago I was even thinking back on about that fic, with the right amount of nostalgia to get back into it, so it'd explain why I'm here. I may have to re-read everything to fully refamiliarize myself with the happenings and characters but it's each and every time worth it.

Can't wait to see what you've planned for the Marineford arc, if Sabo and Law get to the rescue (they will, Law's a D and Sabo has enough D siblings to be D adjacent at this point) the rest of the quarter is in for a wonderful surprise, and tearfull reunion of course.
Onar27 chapter 16 . 3/27/2021
Oh, please please update this! You just have to give us a Marineford with Law and Sabo there, actively trying to save Ace! Pleaaaaaaaseeee! I love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2021
I like this story very much. Having asl siblings plus Law or Robin as an additional older sibling is my favorite and theres not much stories like this.
I dont know when youll update and continue this but i hope you do. I want to know how marine ford plays with Law and Sabo schemming Aces rescue with the knowledge that Luffy will go and cause any plan to go sideways. I just hope you save ace so they can have a reunion we never get in canon.
Xoxo. Best wishes.
violetartistic23 chapter 16 . 2/21/2021
YESSSS
ACE RESCUE MISSION
violetartistic23 chapter 15 . 2/21/2021
AWWWWWWE THE WAY THEY HUGGEDDDDD
I WISH I HAD A BROTHER LIKE THEM
violetartistic23 chapter 15 . 2/21/2021
Why is Koala so annoying in this
violetartistic23 chapter 14 . 2/21/2021
THIS CHAPTER WAS ADORABLE
violetartistic23 chapter 13 . 2/21/2021
The people there are very kind
violetartistic23 chapter 13 . 2/21/2021
Hes such a caring and kind older brother
violetartistic23 chapter 12 . 2/21/2021
NOOOOO,
Don't cry my babiessss
violetartistic23 chapter 8 . 2/21/2021
OMG ACE
I GET THAT YOUR SHIT AT CONTROLLING YOUR EMOTIONS BUT THERE BOUNDARIES TO HOW FAR YOU CAN PUSH IT
545 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »