Reviews for The Woods
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Azurepheonix chapter 16 . 2/18/2021
Please continue
Guest 16 chapter 16 . 1/31/2021
Just found you phenomenal Story :)
I read it in one go and I absolutly love it, couldn't stop reading.
Hope they will be able to safe Ace it been so many years and I'm still in denial about his death...
Hope you stay safe and healthy as well
mdey-KK chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
Law's dark humor is gold!
mdey-KK chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
lol, the comedic focus on Bepo was hilarious! :)
Cheeeesy-Bagles chapter 16 . 11/12/2020
So are they going to save Ace?
VickyVicarious chapter 16 . 11/12/2020
This is a really great story. I always enjoy Law being a part of ASL and the time and attention you put to their relationship back then really worked. I do wonder what's changed as a result of Vergo's cover being blown so early... the other big change obviously is Sabo and Law being there to help rescue Ace. Very excited to see Marineford arc if/when you write it. But also just thank you for a great ride so far!
94Insane chapter 16 . 10/3/2020
Ooooooooh my god. This is so exciting! I CANT WAIT FOR THE WAR!
tinycutefauna chapter 16 . 9/23/2020
I wasn’t sure if I’d like this story when I read the description but this was an absolute delight to read, thank you so much for writing it!
Kasuyorai chapter 16 . 9/11/2020
We're getting some real Canon Divergence here - hopefully that might be enough to save Ace (like there is no need to jump in front of someone you can just teleport away).
Also Law's POV is really helpful for including most if not all changes (and only them) with the help of some catching up (that I like that cynical guy a lot is just a bonus).
I hope you'll continue to enjoy writing.
Silver chapter 16 . 9/10/2020
ahhhh its been so long!
i smiled so hard when i saw, my cheeks hurt!
this is honeslty one of my fav law-ASL stories and i love coming back to reread it every so often when i feel the need
while i cant wait to read more, take your time and go at your own pace okay!
stay safe and healthy!
Basil Allegri chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
I was curious to see how Trafalgar being a brother would change the future. This is exciting! I think his and Ace's relationship was written awesomely. And Luffy is always hilarious hahaha
guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2020
im thinking about marineford and then dressrosa ahh- ace has to live bruh with law AND Sabo working to save him but like dressrosa ahh
lquwadsik chapter 16 . 8/16/2020
i can't believe you're still updating like i'm shocking aNd glad cuz like i like this and i can't wait for the chaos of marineford and like with law and sabo actually playing apart. stay safe and healthy yourself!
Mystery56 chapter 16 . 8/12/2020
I really hope you keep posting this story bacause it is great and i cant wait for new chapters
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »