Reviews for Shinji 12
shugokage chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Amazing story and beautiful ending great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
You have One Big Paragraph, I fear.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
A cascade of text is ruining my fun, well my eyes really.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Well, a bit difficult to read due to the composition, but fun read so far.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Needs to be broken into paragraphs. As a reminder, two many breaks is better than too few. Good otherwise though.
Stratagemini chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Great Homage to Metallica.
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Very interesting. Got this recommended by a friend of mine. Very intriguing having the sons of the two worst fathers in anime history meet. The soul getting stuck in the spring's not original, but interesting twist how it's used here. Only drawback is the way formatted the text making it hard to read.
Kolock chapter 18 . 2/21/2003
This had to one of most fucked up and demented EVA Ranma stories I have ever read.

CONGRATS. :}:}:}

The story was well written even if on some parts it seemed you needed a bit more. The end seemed a bit rushed but for the story thats ok.

I am still wondering what you were on when you wrote some of this story.

Keep up the interesting writing and I look forward to your next Ranma story in the future.
Raisins chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
The concept isn't unique, but I like it anyway. You have good grammar and decent spelling, but paragraph format would really help this fic. It's difficult to read. Start new paragraph every time a new person speaks, like so:

"Ahhhhhh!" Shinji yelled. Luckily for him his girly scream was drowned out by the roar of the engines.

Don't do that Ranma.

/Sorry I didn't know you freaked so easily, I'll try to scare the shit out of you more gently next time./ Shinji didn't think this was particularly funny.