Reviews for Incendio
I love this story it is 1 of my favorites
This is such an incredible story! This is my second time reading it and I love it this time too. I love the bond between Harry and Smaug. And his friendship with Filli and Killi is wonderful as well. Thank you for writing this.
Sequel?
OrdealOfMc chapter 3 . 8/25
officially dropped. Why? Because apparently, author just needs to make Harry a damsel-in-distress every single chapter. First the Tournament, not even changed. Then the Graveyard, and resurrection, not changed, just with a rushed ending, and even that not explained properly. Then author decided that for some reason that it's time for Harry to go back to his world, with no reason give whatsoever. Then, apparently, Orcs and have precognition ability, because apparently, they knew where harry is, from here and to which direction he is coming, and somehow manages to subdue him, with author giving some PTSD bullshit, even thought that is not how it works.
OrdealOfMc chapter 2 . 8/25
I find it hard, that Mcgonald, an Animagus, wouldn't recognize the traits of an incomplete Animagus Transformation.
OrdealOfMc chapter 2 . 8/25
"Just last summer he set his aunt's hair on fire"

Nice attention to little details. I like it. Here's a kudo, and a follow.
West Dragon chapter 6 . 7/30
This, was an amazing Story, even if it was relatively short for my taste. I 10/10 will always recommend this story.
Bb34 chapter 6 . 5/24
I loved this.
ValentineNior chapter 2 . 5/18
I like the way you have set up the tasks, it always bugged me that a 4th year student with much less experience and knowledge could not only compete but also win a tournament designed to push the limits of those in it. It makes more since that he wouldn’t be able to always complete a task that he has no idea how to prepare for not just academically but also physically and mentally. Although most would argue that it makes a better plot and in certain Fanfictions it would make better since because it may have led up to the mc being able to at least have some knowledge of a few lan to deal with the tasks I didn’t understand how Harry in cannon could do so even with the help he received.
North of the North chapter 7 . 5/17
Could your first version be continued into the events of The Lord of the Rings please?
North of the North chapter 5 . 5/17
That sequel would be amazing to read if you are still interested.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 7 . 5/2
Loved it!
TapDancingKittens chapter 7 . 4/30
I'm loving this story so far! This is such a unique idea. And I love the bond between Smaug & Harry. Is there any chance you would continue to the Fellowship of the Ring?
Blackberry Avar chapter 3 . 4/1
Not the amnesia trope again, I hope -. Oh, wait.
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 3/30
An awesome story to be sure, thanks for such a fun journey
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »