Reviews for Incendio
SunPho3n1x chapter 7 . 9/25
This is such an amazing story! I love it every time I read it. Thank you for writing this.
AdriLAAAxo chapter 2 . 8/22
Ughapology accepted” ron is a terrible friend and that was an awful apology. For all i care ron can burn for fucks sake. He’s a disloyal sonuvabitch
NathanTankersley chapter 7 . 5/17
how is this complete?
Schazmen chapter 6 . 5/14
This story was absolutely fantastic. I didn't know how well a crossover between these two would work, especially with something like Harry being Smaug's son, but damn, you made it work beautifully!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 4/21
Awesome! Harry's friend are here for him, how cool is that? Lucky for a change, eh Harry Potter?
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 4/21
I wonder if Smaug actually WILL agree to giving up half the gold to the dwarves?!
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/10
harry shouldn't have allowed ron to be friends again. a once disloyal friend cannot be trusted especially one who accused harry so publicaly at that. true friends don't do that!

also harry almost died ffing dumbles seriously find ways to get rid of the horcruxes yourself you ass
YaoiHellian chapter 6 . 2/11
I've never really got into Lord of the Rings, but I do like certain characters. Oddly Smaug is one of them great story, the sequel? and/or alternate story seemed to be good too but I can understand why you stopped. Really liked the story as a whole though. thank you for writing and posting. Cheers.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 1/14
A very nice ending...they just need to end that connection between Harry and his would be Dark Lord.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 6 . 12/8/2021
I loved it, and can't wait for if you do a sequel.
AlleeR chapter 6 . 12/1/2021
I really love the end it's juste perfect (the relationship between Smaug ans Harry is just so cute!)
Doc Junior chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
i loved this fanfic so much ! Thank U for writting it
Zerac chapter 6 . 11/17/2021
Ah. I just finished reading this again, and it is still as great as I remember it.
I love that it explores a familial relationship with Smaug, and the entire concept of him sharing the mountain and being allies with the dwarves is hilarious. I do think that it makes sense in the frame of this story, that it is only the return of his long lost son, and his complete intention if rebuilding a relationship with said son that allows him to even consider the proposition of alliance.
The fact that dwarves can grow the treasure that he still considers his is a rather convincing argument.

Every few years, I return and read this story again. I enjoy a good Dragon!Harry story, and this provides.

I just wish that it was longer, had more smaug-harry relationship and character development. And, of course, I would still love to see a sequel set during the Lord of the rings events...

There was a few typos here and there, but only something like less than 10 that I noticed in total and all minor.
The only one I can remember at this point is "boarder" instead of "Border".

Maybe you will eventually get inspiration to make that sequel, can always hope, or maybe not. Regardless, I thank you for this pleasant read!
SunPho3n1x chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
This is one of my absolute favorite fan fics! I absolutely love this story. Harry and Smaug are so adorable! Thank you for writing this.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Ouch, nice job getting us to feel for Smaug here. It is one of the great triumphs of good over evil that even in things twisted to be chaos's weapons, good yet can spring up. A very fitting thing indeed for Arda, and all to common that when the good someone has found is taken from them, they are twisted in turn. No excuse for evil, but a pitiable situation. Well woven in, since we could easily see this coexisting with the events of The Hobbit. (Well, this part at least.)
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »