Reviews for Incendio
SunPho3n1x chapter 6 . 10/16
This is one of my absolute favorite fan fics! I absolutely love this story. Harry and Smaug are so adorable! Thank you for writing this.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/11
Ouch, nice job getting us to feel for Smaug here. It is one of the great triumphs of good over evil that even in things twisted to be chaos's weapons, good yet can spring up. A very fitting thing indeed for Arda, and all to common that when the good someone has found is taken from them, they are twisted in turn. No excuse for evil, but a pitiable situation. Well woven in, since we could easily see this coexisting with the events of The Hobbit. (Well, this part at least.)
Malabolg chapter 2 . 10/10
This reads like the very, very first draft one writes off a plot outline, where the author is nailing down what should happen and when, but hasn't started actually writing a story yet - no details, no scene-setting.

You seem to treat the events of this chapter as needing to be written about, but not actually wanting to spend any more time on them than absolutely necessary. This generally means you should find a way to not need to write about them at all. Or at least present said events in a way that suits the brief summaries you're giving - say, for example, as memories, doled out piece-meal as events prompt them to come up.

Take the passage about Remus, McGonagall and Sirius trying to teach Harry to take human shape. The passage as written is just too flat and rushed to hold up as the primary account of a story. But if reworked to be Harry taking his human form, and thinking in passing about how learning to do it went - then the brief summary only hitting the essential points of the event that he remembers makes more sense.
Rossess20 chapter 4 . 7/31
25? What? Did I miss a time-skip somewhere?
Rossess20 chapter 4 . 7/31
I'm really confused about how big Harry is. He's bigger than the Hungarian Horntail and can carry both Fili and Kili at once but can also sleep in a hollowed out tree? How big is the tree?
Redfdragon chapter 2 . 7/4
dropped as soon as he forgave ron
HartleySkarsgard chapter 6 . 6/27
Reread this amazing fanfic crossover and still loved it. Glad to see they reunited.
Dr Gero chapter 6 . 6/14
This was a lot of fun! The ending is pretty abrupt but I understand life getting in the way. The relationship moments and characterizations were the highlight to me, particularly Harry interacting with the dwarves and Smaug. I'd happily read a sequel if you ever got around to it (or maybe you have and I just need to go check).
Thanks for making this for all of us! Take care!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 6/8
Why was there only one dream when Harry saw Smaug after he arrived in Middle Earth?
gearhead2177 chapter 6 . 5/13
this is awsome. amazing job it, it was really interesting.
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 5/9
This was a very fun story to read.
killermouze chapter 7 . 4/30
Thanks for sharing your story ]
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 3 . 4/13
Okay after reading a bit further this story has an issue of saying something one second and then completely disregarding whatever was said within the next few paragraphs. Basically you change a characters decision based on plot convenience rather than their development. It feels incredibly unnatural to read.
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 2 . 4/13
The pacing is way too fast. Other than that it's pretty well written.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 7 . 3/3
Thought it was short, I absolutely loved this story. Thankyou for sharing with us, and the warning that there might never be a second part. Have hopes there may be one eventually, but understand this is a fun thing to do when you have the time to dedicate to it so no pressure. Just happy you shared this and I got the chance to read something new and interesting!
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »