Reviews for Cry of the Blood
annabella chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I"am setting here hearing you story so I"d really like to ask you straight out did Roxton have to kill off Marguerite? What the hell is going? Plase let this be a dream and write Marguerite back in to the story.
TERRY chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
No-No roxton killing Marguerite? Please make it a dream Please bring Marguerite back and give roxton a little regreat for taking her life. ha/ I do not like your ending.
rapunzl chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
So disappointed this story was never completed. It's so compelling, dark, and artfully told. The prologue caught me in the first few lines - it was clear that you are a very talented author from the start. You've woven the tale so masterfully; I really would have enjoyed watching how this story would have unfolded. :)
JaneAire chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
fantastic! must finish!
ParsifalinHeels chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
Oh, you must update soon! :)
leener chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
There are a lot of great and original stories out there that have been left unfinished and this is one of them! You need to keep going with this! You have a unique story that is actually heading somewhere and I can guarantee that there will be at least one person who will keep reading if you continue this story, so please update this story soon!
barbiedahl chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
so what ever happenned? you never finished such a great story?
TheChosenOne3 chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
HOw can you write such a captivating story and then leave us hanging like that? This is just so freaky. Please write more you have me on the edge of my seat.
Darkphoenix chapter 7 . 5/6/2003
*grin* Excellent chapter. BUT HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME AT THIS CLIFFHANGER? Please update soon!
Katrina chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
Thought I reviewed this, must be losing it. This is really great, so dark , you can't leave it like this.
nicole chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
wowie-zowies! this is really good, I can't wait for the next part. i love it when i come across an original story- and your's definately is one! thanks a bunch!
veggie5 chapter 7 . 12/26/2002
Ack! Freaky stuff! But really well written freaky stuff! :D Keep the chapters coming!

And Tapestry was a great episode! :) I think it was the first Season 3 ep I had ever seen! When I saw on the official site the description... I begged my friend (who has digital cable) to tape it. Great eppy!

Alright... keep up the great work! love your fic! :D
TLWROX chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
EEEEEeeeEee! That is SO freaky! First, I LOVED how Roxton wanted to know what Marguerite said about the trip- aww! SO cute! LOL!

I was thinking- wouldn't Challenger be the last one to think that it was dark magic? He feels that everything can be explained by science- it seems like he settled with that theory quite quickly...

Besides that- AWESOME! This is SO interesting and it's keeping me at the edge of my seat...

Well, I'm workin' on my fic... Kinda- you might get a new one from me in about 5 months- we'll see! LOL! ;)

Can't wait to read the rest- especially the journey they have to go on! GREAT job so far! :) :) :)
Maartje chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
I am never gonna read an unfinished fic again! I looooove this! I need to know what happens next! I will not be able to sleep until you give me something more (6 chapters and a prologue aren't enough, by a long shot) so write on, and save all the coffee in my house!...well, most of it... for a little while... :D Ya get my pont right? I love your fic, truly.

-Maartje
gadzooks chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
good good good good good, great. i loved this chapter, i only hope you finish the next one soon! i didn't get to reading your other story but i will definetly get to it. great well talk 2 u later.