Reviews for The beginning of all things
Pulsar-san chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
That's a very good story.

It is not common to read one about before the "new" KnightSabers team and I like the way you bring them to meet (well not yet ).

Having made Nene Romanova come into Tokyo at the same time is a good timing too. It makes sens that she must have been engaged in A.D. Police while Priss met Sylia.

I wonder why Priss accepted (will accept) to be part of the KnightSabers when she'll know about the Sylia/Nigel relation ?

Fighting Voomers taken as good enough to get rid of her rage ?

I'm just waiting for the next chapters to understand that
Danieli Hautequest chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Gostei muito da sua história! Fiquei curiosa para saber onde isso vai dar… Com certeza, ficarei no aguardo das atualizações!

Quero deixar aqui também o meu muito obrigado pelo seu review na minha fic de Bubblegum Crisis 2040, de nome Antigos Sentimentos, Novos Caminhos. E aproveito também para lhe passar meu novo endereço no ~danielihautequest

Kasumi – Danieli.
Black Lion chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
It was great, a good story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Carrie Asagiri chapter 6 . 6/4/2003
Well, I didn't want to show Sylia as a slut. She did what she did with Takeshi to get information about Priss and she was playing. If she really were a slut she would do something more...But I think that she could be a very sexy and manipulate woman and she could use anything to get what she really want.
Dyne chapter 6 . 6/2/2003
I don't think Sylia is that much of a slut but... that's just to hilarious for me to say. Anyway great fic, keep it up.
Carrie Asagiri chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
I want to thanks for the all reviews on this story.

And speaking about Priss' ideas about the "angel", we'll see about it very soon. And I don't think that she thinks in the same way in Tokyo 2040, maybe she don't see Sylia as an angel, but I can assure you that she feel for Sylia something more than only friendship...And bringing up Nene in the story was something suddenly and Nene give me a lot of work!
Analogk37 chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Felt like submitting an 'offical' review for this chapter. It was a good one.

Now we get to see a little of Priss' "angel" ideas. Do you think that Priss still looks up to Sylia by the time 2040 rolls around and still considers Sylia an "angel", possibly showing just how much Priss thinks of her and how little she thinks of herself.

And like I mentioned before, I loved the idea of bringing Nene into this part of the story _
Catness chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
I'm cool with how you write it. Please continue. I would love it if you did.
SurfingSpider chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
boy, sylia is such a slut! lol. invigorating.

Akira Makie chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
great chpt. Shows more depth into the relationship with nigel and priss. to bad i think u know the reason nigel suddenly came on to priss like that, but its not completly shocking. Its so sylia like...

well i'll be waiting for the next chpt.

"and that as i say, is that..."
Priss-Asagiri41 chapter 2 . 12/19/2002
In the second chapter, like the first one, you really kept her character. Keep going we love it.
Riven chapter 2 . 12/18/2002
I like this story

It's cool
Priss-Asagiri41 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
It was great, don't stop now. Keep on going I'd love to find out how it ends.
Carrie Asagiri chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Thanks! I made the spanish version too. So if anyone speeks spanish or wanna practice, read my fic :P. I'm looking for beta readers in english, just to fix the grammar and spelling' errors. If you have interest please let me know. And the second chapter will be ready very soon. I wrote it in spanish yet. I have to translate it. See you.
Analogk37 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Definitely like the story. I give you the benefit of the doubt with the language since I know English isn't your primary one. Curious to see where everything ties together.