Reviews for King of Gods
rufnkiddingme chapter 20 . 10/17
Loved reading this. I really liked the part where Sasuke saw his family in limbo..

Thank you for sharing your story!
Damn. This story is soooooooo good. It feels like it is actually part of the Naruto universe, and is a good way of telling how Sasuke and Sakura gets together. Thank you.
fiercetaree chapter 1 . 10/1
I know I'm kinda late to found your story, but come on writer-sama, I'm only at the 1st chapter but you already played with my feelings terribly.

Alright, here i am indulging the pain you offer.
Loli chapter 11 . 8/30
Hei! I'm new to your story and now I'm crying!
Your story is amazing and I have no words to describe how impressed I am with your ideea with Indra. He is one of my favorites, even thought he didn't have so much screen time.
I'm crying for Indra and his wife! I think one of the reasons why I like Indra or Sasuke it's 'cause I want them to have good things too, they had so many sad and traumatic moments. But now... poor Indra! He loved her. Sorry, but I'm really in to the story.
Again. I love it! It's amazing and I want to thank you so much for it!
I'm also sorry for the eventual spelling mistakes 'cause this is not my first language and sometimes I make mistakes.
Takoyaki Kid chapter 20 . 8/23
Its been years. And would believe me if I tell you how much I love your work.? Especially this.? It was romantic. And felt very canon like. This would have been the greatest, honestly. How I wished this has happened in canon. :)
Gone With The Flow chapter 6 . 8/23
I LOVE this! I’ll admit, I was skeptical at first but then I read the reviews and the first chapter and I was HOOKED! I love your writing style and how you can really paint a picture with words! Keep up the great work
cafeanna chapter 20 . 8/23
I have been stumbling across the fan arts for this fic and they are all lovely! This fic was so amazing, really next level and I did not expect even half of what you threw at me. I loved your characterization and portrayal of the characters, the setting, the plot—it was all so wonderful
cafeanna chapter 19 . 8/23
I do not even want to BEGIN to think of the mission report they will have to write up for this...

But Ohmigod this is a beautiful tie up to all my questions about Hana Sakuya
cafeanna chapter 18 . 8/23
Thank the gods someone finally told Indra that his grandma is evil and was locked up for a REASON

It was so beautiful that Sasuke got his moment with his family. And reminded that he will see them someday, but not so soon
cafeanna chapter 16 . 8/23
I love the comaderie and brotherhood of Sasuke and Naruto. It’s just so pure from Naruto’s heart that he built a little family around himself and Sasuke finds people in his life that he can trust again... I am so emotional

Sakura and Indra talking about their kids...Ohmigod I have been waiting for them to talk about them, however breifly. Like “hey remember those children I had before I died and caused the curse? How were they?”
cafeanna chapter 15 . 8/23
I am going to need so much therapy after this. Of course, so will Sakura but I am having trust issues

And Natuto’s Commentary was A in this. From his mention of his dad to his realization that Sakura was out there and was ANGRY
cafeanna chapter 14 . 8/23
Okay so much happened! First off: YES! A to Hiashi for buying his daughter and his son in law their first house and Hinata and Naruto being cutesy domestic.

Second: Sakura shifting into Indrani. I am screaming in so many ways because it’s so fitting and so tragic because Sakura and Indrani, although similar are so different.

Third: Sakura being a reincarnation of Mito Uzumaki is now my new headcanons because FUCK YES. It just makes a weird amount of sense to me and adds to the drama of your story because of Madara and Mito living in the same timeline. Tragic.

Fourth: the plot has come full circle. What will happen now?
cafeanna chapter 13 . 8/23
Well just kick me screaming into the pit of never end dispare! I really love your writing style, the subtleties of Sakura’s memories and Sasuke’s feels for her. Naruto’s seat as a side character in all of this mess
cafeanna chapter 12 . 8/22
Sasuke, sweetie, sometimes for me it’s a bloody wonder that Sakura did not jump into Indra’s arms without so much as a sayonara to your ass.

But at the same time, I love how Team 7 is coming back together to save Sakura and quite possibly the world as well as Sakura life. Ya know, priorities.
cafeanna chapter 11 . 8/22
Their love story was so sweet and it ended so tragically. I love how you did this, how it explains father Uchiha fan and how the descendents came to be