Reviews for Cullen's Charge
Heavyarms150 chapter 24 . 4/11
My only question is why does every fanfic writer feel someone has to push the couple to a romance? It happens in almost every story when the two figuring it out themselves would make the conclusion feel about 10 times more rewarding to read. You'd get to see their thinking and how they came to the decision and everything but, this makes deshana little more than a plot device.
ajq6574 chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
Thank you for the story! I loved it! I also like your ending very much. And while I agree with your estimation of friendship, I really love Cullen and I NEED him to be happy and in love with someone. The poor man has been through so much he deserves it. And as Sera says, "Lots of men under him. Needs a woman over him. Because positions." Thanks again!
Judy chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
Thank you for the excellent story.
ajq6574 chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
Ahhhhh... I need a conclusion! Love the story!
Judy chapter 23 . 5/18/2015
Excellent chapter.
redrosemary chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Nice, fluffy, but very meaningful. I like it so much!
willow afire chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
Love the story. Keep up the good work!
redrosemary chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
I had a lot of giggles on this one. Very nice. This is definitely going to my faves!
redrosemary chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
This is absolutely adorable and well-written. The children and the lion, precious!
redrosemary chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
I really wish there's an option to spike Elven God's bed with lizards! Lol.

I don't like having Sera, truth be told, mainly because she talks too weirdly. Even if sometimes what she says about elves being elfie makes sense.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Aww, this story is adorable! I loved the Inquisitor/Cullen friendship and romance in the game, and it's nice to have it expanded. I'm wary of Solas' motives though, he seems to want more from her and it irritated at her bond with Cullen? Hmm, hopefully he'll be put in his place... haha. :)
redrosemary chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
wonderful how you balance philosophy and fun in a single chapter. i had to google your "two generals would lose a war" thing, and nothing popped up. did you invent this? if so, it's wonderful.

will have to read the next chapters for later :)
redrosemary chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
oooh prankster carver! a nice alternative to i-hate-my-older-sibling carver we've met on DA2. :D
redrosemary chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow. This is surprisingly insightful and philosophical. I can tell I will enjoy reading this!
Judy chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
This is an excellent story.