Reviews for Taste of Dust
Gunzaimyx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my Yevon. Very descriptive and written very well. I love it. I really like the tone, the tensity of Auron's inner voice. It is so deep and yet to sad. Very good writing! I am so glad I came across this.
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
freakish delight, i've been reading your fics like almost all day. i need to sleep. but i HAD to scroll down and read this one because hey, it's about AURON (i haven't played ffx-2 yet which is why i have yet to read all your fics about that game~) so i couldn't resist. auron is like the greatest video game character ever made. how i heart him so.

but *cough* anyways, the FIC. well, i liked it a lot, don't see how it is a wreck at all, and the water motif was so fitting. i don't know what else to say except that it was just *very* auron, extremely well-characterized and written beautifully (as to be expected).

you know, it's really cool seeing how your writing has developed, how your '04 fics differ from your '03 and '02 ones. i still have so much to plow through, but i'm determined to read lots more of your work tomorrow! _!
Coopers McFarley chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very descriptive. You definitely expanded Auron's character AND kept it reasonable. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hm...interesting imagery. I liked it, and the vividness of his loneliness and bitterness, as well as the feeling that he never really got to live, even when he was alive. Good job.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow, that was good. Very good. Just...wow! And that's a good wow! _
You know I keep coming across these awesome Final Fantasy fics that have hardly any reviews. It's rather odd...and confusing. Most fandoms I've messed around in, well-the good stories that are one shots usually get at least 7 to 10 reviews. But, here, it seems, people are lucky to get 4 or 5. Kinda sad, really.
ANYHOO, back on topic-I loved this fic-it totally rocks and it was just beyond awesome and I just praise it to death! _ Loved it! _
Ruse chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Very nice. I love your descriptiveness...very well written. Not a wreck atall, friend. :)
tuatha danaan chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I did miss it before. But I did read Luc's other story "In Defense Of Flowers' so when I saw his name again I had to read this one.

Another evocative vignette, with emotive use of symbols and themes. This one has a little less clarity than IDOF, but still well worth reading.

thanks,
Moonseeker chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Why don't people review this? It's great!
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This is a great story! It should get much more reviews! (Are those people just too lazy to write something or didn't they notice this? If so, they don't know whatthey're missing! )