Reviews for In a Heartbeat
Stacey chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Dude! I was so not expecting that. Write on!
evcrules chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
can't wait hurry pleeze
andrea chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
i think that your story is great! it shows the characters how you want them to be, usually i have a hard time adjusting but in a way you made them your own.

NOW PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
okelay chapter 11 . 7/2/2003
i love your fic!

it's way too good, really, really amazing!

i'm really looking forward to the next one

hope you update soon!
LLFOREVER chapter 12 . 6/15/2003
(Author of Amy's Song)-I liked the story over all. Of course I'm a hard core Ephram/Amy fan but it was still good. A few things to point out to you

#1-Remember to keep things realistic. Who's parents would let their kids just take off for Everwood, CO? Not mine. And they wouldn't register to go to school there if it was just a visit. Besides, their parents would have to sign something. I know that much.

#2-People will take your stories better if there a lot of realism to them. For example, keep in mind things that Ephram would really do. Would he just cut class? Even though he hates school and everything, he wouldn't do that.

#3-This is more of an opinion, but more people will read and like your story if it's E/A. That's just what I've found. I won't read a story if it's not E/A.

#4-When doing love scenes, don't get gross or graphic (you get my gest), it gets really boring and most people can't write that stuff well.

#5-If you have writer's block, do not go off on tangents. Do not write some crappy chapter with no content really (filler) just to write. Your readers will deal with not being able to read your story for awhile. Heck, I've probably gone at least like a month and a half before updating again. I've found that it can actually go better sometimes because then everybody will be excited to read it.

Keep up the good work!
Funky1 chapter 12 . 5/18/2003
well... I really would like Amy to b with Ephram, but it's your story so... but it was really well written, keep up the good work!
kokuei chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
very nice-I'll have to finish later though cuz it's so late but plez keep writing-everwood's cool_
Zuke-san chapter 12 . 3/8/2003
Erghh -_ get an email address that works or ? Well come back on!
kate chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
all the characters in your story don't seem like their characters on the show. i like your story, tho
singcraz chapter 12 . 2/18/2003
Hey tere cha!

It's all ok! We already got chapters 1-3 written though, but if yu want to be a part, read them ad send in a chapter from either Bright, Colin, or Kayla & Page. The story is called "The Voice Of Reason."

That's all! I hope you get everything worked out!
Ditey chapter 12 . 2/13/2003
No problem. Keep in touch any way you can ;) Keep writing, girl!
brown eyed violet chapter 12 . 2/12/2003
i really like this. i usually don't like it if a story gets too out of character, but i like this. ephram doesn't need amy or any of the others. he is so hot. i also like your additions. please write more! thanx
ChibiJenn chapter 12 . 2/11/2003
dude, ya didnt have any reviews for this chapter so like the good muse i am I SHALL REVIEW! Friday was my b-day isn't your comming up soon? ANYWAYS cya laters.

j-chan
Larissa chapter 11 . 2/8/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! write more!

This sis such a great fic a cant wait to see what will happen!

*Larissa*
Ridd chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
*cries because the story is so good!* BRILLANT! Personally I am not a fan of Miss Amy Abbott so I like to see her put in an akward position! Such great writing! Great cliffhangers-I can't stop reading!

-Ridd