Reviews for The Man Under the Hood
weird-but-wonderful chapter 12 . 3/8
I just finished your story, I'm kind of sad it's over. It's a great work.
Carebzz chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I've never been into Arrow fics despite my love for the show, but this felt so authentic to the show. You managed to keep the right balance of angst and humor throughout. You captured the essence of the canon characters and added incredibly real and complex original characters.
harshi chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I think I'm addicted to these arrow stories of yours. When the real show is going to shit, these stories really do the justice to those characters.
This is the second time i have read this. And I love it enough to read it a third time again after a time. And I am sure, I will read it.
I really really hope you would do another story of this future au.
Cecilia Haunt chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Omg! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Faith-Kiamn chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
This fic...so, so good. And those words fall so short of what you've given us that I feel ridiculous offering them. This family, this 'verse, this character, his voice - it's everything I love about the show and everything I could hope for the show to become and yet much more, deeper and truer in the way that superb fiction always is.

Thank you for the Legacy 'verse and this continuation of it, and I'm so hopeful that someday you're publishing fiction that reaches beyond the circle of fanfiction readers. ...Not that we're anything to scoff at, but I can only think that the more people who experience your writing, the better.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love this family! Please. Please please write more about them!
Fawn chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
This is hands down one of the greatest Arrow Fanfictions. I don't know why it doesn't have more publicity but I'm so grateful you decided to write this story. Sensational work! :)
LizTerry chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Will there be another sequel? I sure hope so! Your story is one of the very few where the OC is fully fleshed out and one is able to identify with him just as well as if he were an established canon character! So in essence more Jonathan "The Arrow" Queen!
Kim Bug chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
"Did he get a happy ending? The retired one?"
"As close as we get."

So good. Loved this story from start to finish.
thegirlfrommod4A chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
It makes me so happy that this is posted here as well as ao3, so I get a second chance to appreciate how awesome it is.
kenyancougar chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
I have loved every word of this fic... even when you made me cry!

Lovely ending. Thank you!
harshi chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
and I forgot to say, Thank you ! Thank you so much for this magnificent story.
harshi chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
wow! This, your story is one of the best stories I have read in this arrow fanfictions. And quite frankly the best AU story. The end and the epilogue really lived up to the rest. I really loved and was looking forward to every chapter like crazy. I am shamelessly asking for another story from you . Your stories are too good to leave you alone. So please do another. Anything.
Jen chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
I am verklempt. That was gorgeous. I can't believe we're at the end. And what a beautiful ending it was with father and son looking over their city. I adore your writing style. It's both clean and lyrical. You get to the heart of each character but it's never too much. Everything is clear, as to what's going on in any given scene, but you're never overwhelmed with detail. You are just one of my favorite writers out there. I hate to say goodbye to the Queens family and friends. You wrote a very rich universe. I do hope we'll get to revisit it. I need more Abby and more Jon and Tish and more Jon's smart mouth and, of course, more Mom and Dad and Thea and the Diggles. Like I said, I hate to say goodbye. But I will happily say Thank You.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
This story. THIS. STORY. i have no words. It is so good and i need more and also BLESS YOU. BLESS YOU. BLESS YOU. I laughed, I cried, I read all 11 chapters and then RE-READ all 11 chapters and it was just so perfect on so many levels. You NAILED the delicate mix of humor and tragedy and I absolutely LOVE your style of writing. I will be anxiously awaiting an update *all the hugs for you*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »