Reviews for Lacunar
twimima7 chapter 40 . 1/21
Thank you for the story and giving me the pleasure of reading it. Love the love you gave to this. I enjoyed it, cried with them and happy it ended well.
Deena chapter 31 . 11/2/2017
Sigh, how I love the reunion. this is soooo sweet.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Bella is a fu**ing b*tch. Only thinking of herself and throwing herself ínto another man's arms when her husband won't give her the time. What about what Edward wanted from his wife back then. Bella wasn't better. She was even worse because she cheated. Edward stayed true to his vows. Bella should be alone and lose Edward for good.
sue1zide chapter 40 . 5/30/2017
Maybe I missed it or didn't understand but did Bella have a physical relationship with Jasper?
fflover60 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Beautiful story. Beautiful writing.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
I was wrong.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Something tells me that maybe Bella's not his wife.
Bevey99 chapter 40 . 2/19/2017
SOooo much angst, thanks for ending it on the upside. Good story.
HI chapter 40 . 5/11/2016
I don't usually review even though I read a lot. I've only ever reviewed one fic before. But this was so beautiful I couldn't stop myself. Very well done. Keep writing! :)
Alonewithedward chapter 39 . 2/6/2016
All the feels. I've read these beautiful words a few times. Love so good it hurts- completely under reviewed and just such pretty words. thank you
KimiD chapter 40 . 1/23/2016
I found your story on TwiFanFicRecs and glad I did. I could not stop until I finished it... great story and plot. Very real life scenario and I was enthrall and enraptured by it. I usually r/r every chapter but found I just Had to know what came next and could not stop to review when I was more interested in what was in the next chapter. Kudos, nicely done ~! Truly Enjoyed this roller coaster ride they lived through. Great character development and the storyline kept me panting for the next chapter. I also enjoyed that not everything was about the sex and that it was tastefully portrayed within the realm of the story without being the center of attention.
KimiD chapter 35 . 1/23/2016
Yeah for Bella being strong enough to say NO
KimiD chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
That must have been a douzy of a fight they had before the accident...
Guest chapter 40 . 1/8/2016
Love this story-Good job!
twilightphd chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
thank you so much for this story! so real, so beautiful