Reviews for Coming Clean
The Red Leper chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh man this one was an utter giggle fest. I was in stitches during the mud/tub scene!
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Man, I wish my brother would have been there to answer "how do babies get inside the mommies belly's?" From my then 5year old son! Lucky devil.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
If the first story made me miss the movie a lot this one so...

I had seeing your profile, is a shame that you don't write mummy's storys anymore they are so amazing and awesome!

Please write more :)
Vee22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Just read As Sweet As This and had to read the sequel! Another wonderful oneshot - love the humourous mud incident and that Alex is such a mini Rick. And I laughed out loud to think of an embarrassed Rick fumbling through an explanation of the birds and the bees to his son, only to discover that Jonathan had gotten there first! You're a great writer and I hope to see more stories in the Mummy fandom from you. )
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Way to go, Uncle Jon! Started out sweet, was filled with sweet in the middle and ended with an extra helping of sweet - loved it! Particularly loved Rick and Alex as partners in crime.
Tan Kimiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This fic is awesome! They're so in-character that it feels like it's really them, and I'm watching it happen as an outtake in the TV. It's so real! Excellent fic!
WonderingWanderer13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well, besides that there isn't an addition to the O' Connell family in between movies (as I've had the misfortune of watching the 3rd installment .
westlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i love this story! it's really good and funny(: i like the shower where they all fall, and omg hahah the part where jonathan told alex about it! good story:D
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I seriously love you for writing your awesome Mummy stories. This one was hilarious XD Very amusing and touching at the same time. You get virtual chocolates! *gives you virtual chocolates*

Now I'm going off to read more kthnxbye.

hansolofan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
rather good. (: hope to see more!
PearlOfTheSouthSeas chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Rather funny I discovered your stories just now, six years after you've written them. :D

I don't know if you even come here and check your reviews anymore, but in case you do let me tell you that your writing style is amazing I had to laugh so hard reading this little story. great, great job. this really touched, amused and entertained me real good.

would be glad to see some new stuff. :)
ale chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hello, I want to congratulate you for both stories: "As sweet as this" and "Coming clean" they are the best stories from all the fanfiction that exists from both mummy movies, I'll love if you continue with another like 2 stories that follow this ones, please, and again congratulations! keep going! ;)
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
oh this was so wonderful... adorable and sweet and I laughed numerous times aloud. Alex is a great kid... Uncle Jon! Bad Uncle Jon! hehehehe Poor Alex, such a let down...

Cute cute cute!
marybug6otnile chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
GREAT story! I loved it! Made me crack up! You should write LOTS more! :)
Sweet Danish Yummy chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Everyone loves to get reviews, right? I must say, I've read a lot of your Mummy stories, and I lve each and every one of them! Please, continue! Write anything! You are superb.