Reviews for I've Never Done THAT!
Seravia chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh my god, that was so hilarious! I loved the part when Aoshi said he'd never, ahem, "wanted to screw Battousai." I can't believe Misao, Sano, Gensai-sensei, Kamatari, and Saitou took a drink! I couldn't stop laughing. But, the part with Gensai-sensei was incredibly disturbing. But still, it was beyond funny!
naeo chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was great! Loved the whole cat thing, very creative!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
that was really god!
audsome chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
oi... i've played this game. except i've played the "" one. We stuck up our finger for each thing and then when someone got to five they would do something really stupid. like give someone a lap dance or something or, since we were stuck on a bus and we didn't have anything good handy we just licked the seat. i did it without loosing. i will never lick a bus seat again. it was sick. and probably had buggers rubbed all over it by little kids. yuck. well. i coulda lost. i said "i never had a tongue ring b'fore" to my friend put up a finger. she said "i've never loved an anime character" needless to say i had a finger up.

good fic. funny in most parts but some parts weren't that funny.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow. It's hard to believe so many people had thought about screwing Kenshin. E. I see why he started throwing up. Misao was just wack, but I had a LOT of fun reading this.

*glances at clock*

And now, since it's almost 5am, sleep is calling me.
crazed fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004

make more good ones!_~

-*ur greatest fan*
Chibi Fyrefly chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
ROTFL! I LOVE it! Do more! It was utterly hilarious!
Zenze chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
WOW! I'm gonna faint...
amethyst orbs chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
lol! That definately made me laugh! I feel so bad for kenshin now! *gives Kenshin a hug...and a kiss...and so forth lol*
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Alright. This is one of the Funniest fics I've ever read! Wait. scratch that. it's THE funniest fic! How the heck did Gensai sensei get into this? OMG I think I feel like puking at that thought... _ oro
i like c0ff33 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is hilarious . . . though maybe you should have had Enishi . .. hahaha . .. I don't think you should have used Gensai, but Yahiko isntead. Not in his posiotion at the ned, that would be WRONG. just passed out. The managa quite vividly shows yahiko as well, a rather bad drinker. Also, Kenshin (in the manga and anime) has been drunk before. The scenee with Sano was hilarios. _
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
OMG! That was THE funniest thing I have ever read. That was great. Thank you! _
boredfangirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
That was absolutely hilarious. Poor Kenshin is going to be scarred for life. Just one question where is this story set? Saito works in Kyoto and there were Kyoto citizens outside the police station, but the Akebeko is in Tokyo. Suprisingly that was the only thing that confused me. Maybe I am just going nuts from reading too much fanfiction. Anyway, it was a great story.
KitsuneLady chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Where do you come up with these stories? I wish I could write something this funny...
six keys chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! This was insanely funny! I loved it! Definitely the most bizarre thing I've read in a long time!

Hee hee hee hee! This was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO SO SO SO SO SO SO funny!

Ugh, more soon? Or something like this! PLease?

Jovian Angel