Reviews for Meeting Grojband
AA chapter 95 . 7/13
Sorry I didn't review your last chapter. It was a bit to cringy for my taste.
I agree with you on the modern Fairly Oddparents. Sparky is annoying an pointless.
I'm happy to hear that you'll be going back to Grojband episodes. I miss those.
Anyway still love your writing.
StarHeart Specials chapter 95 . 7/11
Wow, I honestly didn't expect you to write this, but, thank you! I'm sorry you didn't like the actual episode, I just thought it would be funny. But this is Grojband, not Fairly OddParents. And I think your version was even better than the original!

That said, I can't wait to see you write for Grojband episodes again! I know the show ended years ago, but this story helps me remember what it was like watching it on TV when I was younger. I didn't expect to love it as much as I did. I've been with this story since pretty much the beginning, and I'm proud of how far it's come. I understand that you have other interests now, but I want to say thank you for writing this, and for letting my inner GrojFan thrive for all these years. The show and this story will always hold a special place in my heart. So again, thank you. For EVERYTHING.

I can't wait to see what's next. And for old time's sake, read ya later!

~StarHeart~

P.S. If you decide to write another story after this one, feel free to reach out, I'd love to collaborate with you sometime.
zoe.r.dotter chapter 95 . 7/11
I'm excited for the next chapter!
vanity-fame chapter 1 . 1/12
Considering how I haven't been in the fandom in forever, I am amazed by your commitment with this story! The nostolgia for this show is coming back to me when looking back at this fanfiction. I read it around my adoloscent years and for over six years, you have written this story and you're still determined to finish it! It's pretty admiring and inspiring how you're not willing to give up your work! I wish nothing but the best for you! 33
AA chapter 93 . 12/25/2020
Merry Christmas!
Fun chapter.
I’m thrilled to hear that you plan to finish this story. There are still a few episode chapters I want to read your rendition of.
Also, congratulation on writing over 500,000 words. I don’t know you keep track on that sort of thing but I think it’s cool.
AA chapter 92 . 9/7/2020
Hello.
Good to hear that you're doing okay.
I love how you adapted the Suite Life episode in a text chapter, especially the zapping back to the beginning of the chapter.
It was odd having Corey trying to get closer to Laney for a change.
I liked Tracy's comment when Kin had her trip that boy. That was funny.
It's amazing that after five years, you're sitting writing this story. Most fanfic don't make it past chapter 3.
Again, great chapter as always.
Jequan Lettsome chapter 41 . 9/5/2020
I loved that Inside Out theme for this chapter
StarHeart Specials chapter 92 . 8/22/2020
Thanks for that speech in the opening description, I really needed that. Stay strong and stay safe!

~StarHeart~
AA chapter 91 . 3/20/2020
I agreed with you. This is a really messed up episode.
Ignitedbonnie483 chapter 73 . 2/12/2020
Hey uhm I just wanted to say...if Trina an Mina and Nick Mallory end up where grojband is Tracy would how mean Trina is to here brother so a change of heart for tracy that's is my request and it's okay if you don't do mine it's fine
AA chapter 90 . 11/20/2019
Thank you so much for writing this story! Cool coincident that you happen to be writing out this story when I suggested it again. I just really wanted you to write this story scenario! For some reason I just really love that episode of Danny Phantom.
I love how you adapted the episode to fit with the Grojband world. Although I think having Laney kiss her doppelganger gender opposite was weird.
Looking forward to seeing what Grojband episode you’ll be writing about!
Love your work…bye!
RevueofGay chapter 89 . 10/18/2019
Please tell me you’ll post a Halloween special?
AA chapter 89 . 8/25/2019
YAY! Another ‘My Idea Chapter’!
This was one of my original story ideas that I hope you would write, and you did not disappoint. Having Jack play the role of Jordan Buttsquat was a stroke of genius and Corey being all jealous and protective was the best.
Also, regarding what you said about Camp Lakebottom being immature and having gross out humor, it’s a show for kids and kids like gross out humor, what more do you want?
I know I’ve requested a lot of Grojband episodes and requested many great and not so great original ideas over the years, but if it’s not too much to ask, I wanted to remind you of an idea I requested years ago and that I think would make a really great chapter:

Have you seen the Danny Phantom episode ‘Fanning the Flames’?
A recently popular singer named Ember magically enchants and charms teenage audiences (including Kin, Kon and Jackie), but in reality, she is another siren, enchanting her teenage audiences to chant her name and strengthen her power. When Corey and Laney challenge her, she hypnotizes Corey with a ‘love song’. Now infatuated with Laney, Corey can’t come up with crazy plan to stop Ember and Laney must find a way to break his heart to get him concentrating again.

I know I requested a few other original ideas that you haven’t written yet, but you can just toss those because I think this is a much better chapter idea than the others. I know I’m asking a lot of you but please give this idea a chance. Please?
Ok..love your work…bye.
Rose Gold chapter 89 . 8/23/2019
Hey awesome chapter! I have an idea for a chapter so here goes! Have you watched the tv show Henry Danger, well there's a musical episode so here's what I'm thinking. Frankini an old rival of Jackie's dad, who places a musical curse over the town in revenge on him due to his hatred of musicals, and marrying his crush Jackie's mom. So it's up to Jackie and Grojband to help her dad over come his musical fears and help them save the town.

Just a thought hope you'll consider it.
Thanks for reading this and keep on writing!
AA chapter 88 . 7/4/2019
YAY! YOU’RE BACK! And you used another one of my original ideas! YAY!
I came up with this idea after watching too many horror movies, so I was hoping for more ‘The Exorcist’ than MLP’s ‘Inspiration Manifestation’, but this is still good.
Kudos for pointing out that Tracy gets her extreme anger issues from her dad. And now we know why Jackie’s dad doesn’t like Kin.
I’m sorry that you weren’t feeling well. I can empathize with feeling sad for no reason and being stressed out and it sucks. Your mental health is more important than writing fanfiction. Take all the time you need.