Reviews for Meeting Grojband
Muffins are good chapter 59 . 11/17/2015
Jackie's cousin is staying for a few days, and plays the nice act when Jackie is around but turns into a bully towards the band when she's gone along with the newmans, how will the band make Jackie figure out her cousin and could they make him a friend or another foe?

I got the idea based on a My Little Pony episode "One bad apple"
Skilletlover429 chapter 59 . 11/16/2015
Do more with the Newman please
Khadija chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Wicked cool. This fic rocks
T.N.Q chapter 59 . 11/16/2015
Gah! Must you tease us, corey?! Why can't you just kiss Laney already?! Lol. You hit the mark with Corey's character. I love your story! keep up the good work, and keep bein' awesome!
The Mad Hatter chapter 59 . 11/15/2015
D'aww!
I like how the twins can get along fine and the Reds don't really say anything while everyone else is talking. I kinda of feel a little bad for Larry-stop being a party pooper, Carebear.

AA chapter 59 . 11/14/2015
Hi.
I absolutely love how you wrote this chapter. You did everything perfectly. The wrestling match threw me for a bit but then I realized you probably thought "what would be the most ridiculous and weird way for them to make a decision?" And you thought 'wrestling'.
I love that everyone ended up going to the dance with the person they wanted (except Trina). Jackie and Jack were being idiot through but that's to be expected. I especially love the 'moment' between Corey and Laney.
I know you're busy with school and a lot of people are giving you story ideas but I want to suggest another one before all the slots fill up and I still have a few (6) more story ideas.
Have you seen the Phineas and Ferb episode "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together?"
Jackie and Tracy's dad forgot about his wedding anniversary and the mom is very upset. After hearing about the band Love Handel that had brought the couple together, they all set off into town to round up the three members of the old band. And surprisingly Tracy helps them out by keeping their mom busy.
I know you haven't written in the parents before but I just love this Phineas and Ferb episode and I really think this would be funny.
Please and thank you.
Bye.
Skilletlover429 chapter 58 . 11/9/2015
I love this. Maybe do one were they become animals
cristina correa chapter 58 . 11/8/2015
Another orignial story of mine is a sequel to the siren chapter you wrote long ago. The siren wants revenge from the girls of grojband and the newmans that ruined her voice. By doing that, she turned all girls and women in the town into sea creatures. What do you think? I understand if you're busy.
The Mad Hatter chapter 58 . 11/2/2015
So...this was kind of like the Halloween episode for Gravity Falls, with the Summerween Trickster.
I liked it!

Guest chapter 58 . 11/1/2015
Hey, Jacks it's me, Zach. Great chapter. Also, a response to your PM: Kin is super smart, right? Yes, he is. And I don't think the time machine was broken beyond repair. He can always fix it. I would love to have another time travel chapter. (Time travel is my FAVORITE subject!) Also, what if I gave you info on my personality. Then could you include me? Keep rocking Jackie. GROJBAND FOREVER! :)
AA chapter 58 . 11/1/2015
Candpire. Well it's better than Twilight vampires.
The Mad Hatter chapter 57 . 10/30/2015
Yay! A Kon-centered chapter!
Is it just me, or is Kim softening up to these nerds?

AA chapter 57 . 10/30/2015
...I don't get it...
EmoQuartetHydra chapter 57 . 10/30/2015
Well... that was... interesting...
Guest chapter 56 . 10/26/2015
Since Halloween is near, I came up with a original story. You're going to love this. After grojband and newmans bet to see who can get the most candy, they decided to take a shortcut through the graveyard and both bands get bitten by a vampire. Now is up to Jackie and Jack find a way turn them back while trying to avoid the town's angry mobs.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »