Reviews for Meeting Grojband
Rose Gold chapter 89 . 8/23/2019
Hey awesome chapter! I have an idea for a chapter so here goes! Have you watched the tv show Henry Danger, well there's a musical episode so here's what I'm thinking. Frankini an old rival of Jackie's dad, who places a musical curse over the town in revenge on him due to his hatred of musicals, and marrying his crush Jackie's mom. So it's up to Jackie and Grojband to help her dad over come his musical fears and help them save the town.

Just a thought hope you'll consider it.
Thanks for reading this and keep on writing!
AA chapter 88 . 7/4/2019
YAY! YOU’RE BACK! And you used another one of my original ideas! YAY!
I came up with this idea after watching too many horror movies, so I was hoping for more ‘The Exorcist’ than MLP’s ‘Inspiration Manifestation’, but this is still good.
Kudos for pointing out that Tracy gets her extreme anger issues from her dad. And now we know why Jackie’s dad doesn’t like Kin.
I’m sorry that you weren’t feeling well. I can empathize with feeling sad for no reason and being stressed out and it sucks. Your mental health is more important than writing fanfiction. Take all the time you need.
AA20 chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
MEANWHILE IN PEACEVILLE...

(Door banging)

Trina: (Opens door) What?

Have you notice something strange happened?

Trina: Yeah, you banging my door at 3 am in the morning

Besides that

Trina: That's it, I'm calling the cops

Corey Riffin is missing

Trina: Psst! Ha ha, nice joke mister, my brother ain't missing, good bye!

Check his bedroom

Trina: (Sigh) Fine, I'll check but if he's still here, I'm still calling the cops

Deal!

(Trina went to Corey's room, she knocked twice, no answer, then she opens the door, there's no Corey, then she ran downstairs)

So, what is it?

Trina: (Glare) Who do you work for?

Uh... FBI? (Shows em a badge)

Trina: Oh... you were right, my brother isn't here... where is he?

In another world of another dimension, it seems someone named Jackie Matthews made a wish that Grojband appear at her house

Trina: Wait, a wish? My brother disappear cause of a wish?

Kinda farfetched but yes

Trina: Thanks... Agent Max

You welcome Trina! Have a great night!

Trina: Wait... when will my brother will return?

As soon as Jackie finds a way to send them back

Trina: But aren't your people suppose to do that?

Yes, we are doing that but it might take some time to find out which dimension their in!

Trina: Well good luck!

I know you gonna do your gloat dance cause your brother is gone, right?

Trina: What? No! I may not like my brother that much but not this much just to make him disappear to another place! I just want Grojband to stop making music

Alright, but enjoy it while it last... just good luck covering for your parents... you're gonna need it!

Trina: Is that a threat?

Nope, it's a fact!

Trina: Whatever! (Close door)

Yeah, she's doing it!

Trina: No I'm not!

I can feel your dance moves!

Trina: Liar!
AC25 chapter 87 . 3/25/2019
Woooo! Very nice, another masterpiece! 9 more to go
Corey Riffin chapter 86 . 2/28/2019
Aw dang requests are closed I see.
You have made this so long though. That's impressive. I don't think I could ever have a story that goes on so long!
AA chapter 87 . 2/28/2019
Another great chapter!
You made this video game sound a lot more fun than the wikipedia description does.
Corey Riffin chapter 4 . 2/23/2019
Thank you for actually having proper grammar in your fanfic. It means a lot ;)
Corey Riffin chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
Lol.
Corey Riffin chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Honestly nothing about Laney even looks boyish lol. I don't get it XD
Corey Riffin chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Basically every fan hahaha. Endearing.
AA chapter 86 . 1/8/2019
Hello!
Again, not one of my better original idea requests. But I think I’ve suggested some pretty good ideas over the years. Right?
You still wrote a great chapter even though my suggestion was great.
I can’t believe it’s almost been 5 years since you started this story. Congratulation on being one of the few writers on to actually stay with a story.
I look forward to seeing what you have planned for Chapter 87.
Ok. Bye.
CC50 chapter 85 . 1/4/2019
Can't wait to see the other 11, keep up the great work
Guest chapter 85 . 12/11/2018
AA chapter 85 . 12/10/2018
Hello!
Honestly, when I read this chapter’s scenario I didn’t really expect much but you ended up writing another great chapter. Great job including Malady and Gideon. I did not see that coming.
Congratulations on beating your highest word count by 197 words.
Guest chapter 84 . 12/9/2018