Reviews for Meeting Grojband
AA chapter 84 . 11/5/2018
YAY! MORE CHAPTERS!
Great Pinkie Pie cameo.
AA chapter 83 . 10/22/2018
You have the unique skill of taking ‘not great’ ideas and turning them into ‘pretty decent’ stories. Keep up the great work.
whateverman53 chapter 83 . 10/22/2018
Thanks for putting up the story and sorry if it wasn’t such a good idea but you wrote it great.
Guest chapter 83 . 10/21/2018
Another idea they get turn into ghost and do ghost things and Jackie could possess Tracy and make her look like a fool in front Rick Sallory to get lyrics.
Guest chapter 83 . 10/21/2018
Really you finally updated, and that's what you give us. I swear these are starting to get worse, think of better things like crossover overs like with the loud house or make the other character come in the picture like one day Tracy wished she have some help to destroy Grojband and her sister, so that brings Tracy, Mina, and Nick Mallory into there world!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
hey how old is Tracy
Guest chapter 80 . 10/4/2018
this sucks
AA chapter 82 . 9/23/2018
Cool chapter!
Luigi4Life chapter 82 . 9/22/2018
Coreneyforever you have to do my idea even if that means Mina would have a crush on Tracy, or wonder who would have what trait well Rick could have Jack's personality and be manager of The Newmans which band members would contain Kon guitarist, Konnie bass player, Larry drum player, and for me I made a new character but you could use a character that appeared on the show like Savage Fred could be the key board player and a different version of Kin could be the star. And since Jack would act like Rick that means Jackie would have a crush on Jack. Mayor Swellow would run everything and Billy would be mayor. Jackie's lackey would be Luke and the neighbor of Tracy would be Macy and Mina thinks of them together. I would say I got the characters good right.
Luigi4Life chapter 80 . 9/19/2018
Here's the link that gave me inspiration to write my fan-fictions and why you should do my idea 481263384-grojband-season-2-episode-10-opposites-dimension I hope you like it.
Luigi4Life chapter 81 . 9/1/2018
Hey corneyforever I have an idea for a chapter. It's when Kin makes a universe scanner to see if the're any aliens but Tracy and Macy walks and Tracy spills her drink on the machine which opens a portal and they wonder what it does so they all go through it and see the're still in the garage but then the garage door opens and there was Jack or another Tracy (your chose) and there Trina, Nick Mallory, Mina and Carrie in different outfits they all looked at each other and Corey ask the how you got here and why there dressed like that and Trina ask them the same thing and looked at each other weirdly then kin relies they must be in another dimension and since Tracy (or Jack) act like here that mean she acts like Tracy so opposite Jackie and regular Tracy try to take down both Grojbands so they have to stop them.
StarHeart Specials chapter 81 . 8/25/2018
Hey dude! I know it's been a long time, but I was just wondering, when are you going to publish the chapter based on Metrognome? I'm not rushing you, I'm just asking a simple question.
AA chapter 81 . 8/24/2018
YAY! Another ‘My Idea Chapter’!
Great work as always! I didn’t expect you to use the subplot from the episode, that was a cool bonus. When you mentioned it in the beginning I thought you were going to have the boys use a pulley system like in the episode but Kin and the gravity gun was much better.
I love how you had Konnie do the starfish line and had Kin wearing a cape. That was cute.
Jack was a real jerk in this chapter. I think Kim could do better.
I hope you do the summer-related chapter before summer ends but if you can’t that okay. I hope you had fun in Italy. I also hope you can sort out those personal issues for your sake. Just don’t go another six months with a chapter, I start to worry about you after 3 months.
Also, congratulation on writing over 400,000 words. I don’t know you keep track on that sort of thing but I think it’s cool.
Ok…bye.
unimpressed chapter 66 . 8/20/2018
copyright much?
AA chapter 80 . 7/23/2018
Hi.
I'll admit that this wasn't one of my best requests but I thought it would have been good. 'Hannah Montana' isn't one of my favorite shows to come out of Disney Channel but I thought this episode worked for Grojband. Especially the scene where Oliver tries to slap a fly, ends up hitting the pie he was eating, then continues to eat the pie. I could totally see Kon doing that.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »