Reviews for Meeting Grojband
AA chapter 79 . 6/28/2018
I like the Grojband and Equestrian Girls crossover better but this chapter is still pretty great.
I love all the wacky zany things you had Corey/The Mask do. I love any character that can bend reality. fake death scene was a bit much.
I really need to watch 'The Mask' and not just clips from YouTube.
The Grojfan chapter 79 . 6/25/2018
Hi. I've been reading your fanfic and I was interested in the stories. I have my own personal suggestion. Since Grojband an Jackie always go through these zany adventures. What happens if there's a story about the gang wondering if anybody else in Tranquil Town go through some adventures without the band noticing?
AA chapter 78 . 6/10/2018
LOVE IT!
And I’m not just saying that. I really love this one!
Can’t wait to see what you write next!
pokemonking0924 chapter 78 . 6/10/2018
The whole dress drama and animals reminds me of one of the villains from the Wild Kratts series
Maybe you could make an episode based on that
Dragon Knight chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
So as for the Grin reaper chapter, can you do the thing where Grojband is stuck under the spell of the bracelet and Jackie sings everything stinks to make everyone in Tranquil town feel sad and miserable?
Dragon Knight chapter 5 . 5/17/2018
Can your next chapter be similar to Grin Reaper please?
AA chapter 77 . 4/28/2018
YAY! You did one of my idea!
Awesome chapter! I like how you had Gena’s manger be related to Hank Sonata. Nice detail.
Can’t wait to see what you do next!
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Say buddy i have a idea jackie and grojband can go to retroville and meet Jimmy Neutron and his friend.
AA chapter 76 . 3/23/2018
BEST CHAPTER EVER! Even better than the Inside Out chapter. I was a little disappointed that Codename: Kids Next Door and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy weren’t included but still great.
I think my favorite line out of this whole chapter is “Let’s get animated.”
I love how you had both DeeDee and Kon messing up the lab. Your Mojo Jojo rant was spot on. I was obsessed with the PowerPuff Girls as a kid and still own all their comic books. I really don’t know why they rebooted the series. I can’t exactly pin point what’s wrong with the reboot, I just don’t like it. I especially loved how you had Edd and Laney flirting with each other. Ed, Edd and Eddy is still one of my favorite shows. I love how you just skipped through Johnny Bravo. That show was weird.
I just have one question. Which show featured an island and three kids?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Hey Buddy I have an idea can Jackie and Grojband Meets CodeName Kids Next Door.
StarHeart Specials chapter 76 . 3/19/2018
I actually had an idea for an EEnE OC insert story. Edith Davis, E.D. for short, meets the Ed’s as a child and starts hanging out with them.
Michelle Rita chapter 75 . 12/24/2017
You think you can explain in the next one why Jack hates Jackie so much my theory is that involves his sister Macy being treated horribly by Tracy and takes it out on Jackie because he's afraid of Tracy but can you explore that
AA chapter 75 . 12/23/2017
Is it wrong that I'm hoping the next chapter is based on one of my ideas?
MixedUpSoul5588 chapter 74 . 12/9/2017
Hiya, love your fanfic so far! Um, I might be late to request, but if you can, here's a story:

Could you do something with Corey getting hypnotized anytime someone says a specific phrase and basically becomes the opposite of his normal self? And then he and the others have to beat it in a dream?

Sounds weird, but it's weird not to be weird.
AA chapter 74 . 11/5/2017
Hey! Hi! Hello!
It’s probably too late to request an original story but I have one more that I think would be great.
So, here’s the story:
Kin buys a necklace for Jackie at an antique store in an attempt to impress her. Turns out the necklace is haunted and the evil demon inside possesses Jackie. Let’s just say her father isn’t happy about it.
Yeah, I watch too many horror movies this October but I still think this is a good idea.
Also, are you going to write the next 22 original stories and then go back to episodes? You’ve already done 18 original stories in a row. Maybe you could take a break from the originals and go back to the episodes. Just a thought.
Ok bye.