Reviews for Mind the Gap
Schattenlos chapter 1 . 9/22
Thanks for writing this story, breath of fresh air and unique unlike the overly clichè that i often stumble upon browsing
ByLanternLight chapter 10 . 9/20
5/5.
libraryrockerr chapter 10 . 9/17
Okay at this point, I'm thinking that the Yamanaka might have been being protective when they drugged her and manipulated her father's livelihood... wait... still assholish...

I really like reading this a lot! Thank you very much for being awesome!
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 9/16
Fuck ninjas are assholes.
I love this so m chapter 10 . 9/13
True to my namesake, I love this so much! Waiting for your update 3
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 9 . 9/9
This is so amazing~ I had to re-read it even though it isn't complete yet. I loved it that much~~
Hope that you will update soon~
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 10 . 9/4
I have no criticisms or concerns. I just have joy from reading this chapter.
Gyuchin chapter 10 . 9/3
This is a great story!
Loving it so far!
Hope to read more soon!
Good luck!
wolfstars chapter 10 . 8/27
An interesting fic so far
nacheell chapter 10 . 8/23
Please update soon i love this story.
lunamoon531 chapter 10 . 8/22
I am really loving this :3
lunamoon531 chapter 8 . 8/22
I'm really liking this fic and the detail it has, I can't wait to read more :)
Lemontea-addict chapter 10 . 8/19
I really love the plot. It's unpredictable. Also it gives more split light to minor characters like the Ino-Nara-Cho clans and the detailed information of how things work in the Naruto world. The Oc is realistic too. I mean, of course they have to stand out but the fact that the OC builds her reputation rather than it suddenly being Mary Sue-ish without a back story to sum it up? I don't know. But keep up the great work. I hope you update soon.
Luumus chapter 9 . 8/15
I really like this chapter, Kimi's apparently simple request for her friends to have a better career not only made the Uchiha happy but also allowed the Intelligence Division to find out that Danzo is likely manipulating behind the scenes for the Uchiha to rebel. I wonder if that will be enough to prevent the massacre. That would be so awesome!

I know I still have one last chapter to read, but I'm really looking forward to your updates.

Keep up the good work!