Reviews for Mind the Gap
Man these "woe is me" fics are sooo lame
shadow patronus chapter 10 . 7/15
I've read the third you in a as many days. Thanks again!
D72 chapter 10 . 7/15
I really don't like deep dark water fics, but yours is so hypnotic.

Seriously, you can hear the oceans of blood.
D72 chapter 8 . 7/15
Your symbology sucks, Yamanaka patriarch! (But good job author. Shackles that will likely save her life, impressive.)
D72 chapter 7 . 7/15
God, you aren't joking when you say the ninja are effed up. They are truly warped.
D72 chapter 6 . 7/15
Very well done.
D72 chapter 1 . 7/14
I find Yamanaka chatting about changing minds in italics extremely disturbing. So, good job? Liking the fic.
Coolcatmfj chapter 10 . 7/13
I hope for an update on this book soon, it’s really great
cwrywn chapter 10 . 7/7
I love your writing! I was so excited to see you influence the canon story. that change in team was awesome, it was a very subtle shift for an optimistic future for Uchiha that I really want to read. I wish I can read more, thank you for writing this awesome story!
Gatogirl1 chapter 10 . 7/7
Oh gosh this is so good! I love your protagonist- I love how her weaknesses and failures are displayed via her relationships with others- like the bit about her arrogance around other kids?! Thanks for writing!
Hallowtide chapter 10 . 7/6
Captivating
maipigen chapter 10 . 6/29
great update and I was happy to come back from work and dive right in again, sadly that now means that I've caught up and that sucks. I hope for more soon and in the meantime I'll check out a few of your recs. I have read the Yondaime's Assistant and it's great. Have you read: Kunai are cool, but have you had dessert? I think it is called, it's awesome. A Civie girl that doesn't go the Ninja route but has a ninja family that actually suppirts her and it's awesome. She's a baker and revolutionizes that field. So far it's amazing. If you haven't checked it out, you should definitely do so!
maipigen chapter 9 . 6/28
Okay, i have to work now bur i'll return eagerly!
maipigen chapter 7 . 6/28
Poor Mizuki i hope she changes things by listening not only for him but Itachi as well. Can’t wait for more;)
maipigen chapter 5 . 6/28
interesting, still pretty ambivilant toward the Yamanaka clan ,but I guess that's on purpose that you make it so easy hehe. SSad to see that apparrently one of my favorite characters still wind up dead in the end from the Kuuybi attack, but I trust your work 'cause it's so darn interestin!