Reviews for Serpent In Your Eden
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
DAWWWWWW!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Thank you. For healing, for helping.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
tarotcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I cringed soooo much in the beginning. The self doubt, the apathy, the stalking... I felt sad. The ending was sweet though. Poor guys. They really need love.
Gnildryw chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was beautiful.
Articuno chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Bah. Draco... Manipulators can make someone believe the damnedest things, unfortunately.
Twist chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was angsty, but really sweet. Absolutely excellent, and believable besides. Brava.
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
He was lucky it didn't last long. My best friend was isolated by a boyfriend from me and others like that for 2 years and randomly moved, that's when he became physically abusive. It was bad. As far as she was concerned everyone abandoned her. He stole mail, read her emails and deleted them, wouldn't let her talk on the phone unless he was in the room. It was so bad her grandmother hired private investigators to find her and every time they got close he moved them again and changed numbers. When she finally got the courage to leave she was shocked to find us all trying to keep in touch or find her. I think that's when it really clicked that it wasn't just the violence, there were the lies and manipulation as well.
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
So sweet :)
dw03 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved this fiction! Harry was great with Draco. I hope they will become together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is definitely one of your best, the kind of story anyone can relate to... I cried like a baby. :-)
badgerlady chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Good one.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! GOOD DRACO U GOT RID OF HIM
Doni chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
An open, hopeful ending. I don't see how Harry could have maintained his anger and hurt in the face of Draco's obvious fear. Well done.
DarkAthene chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
my gosh, this is beautiful. i loved how you portraited Harry's and draco's emotions, they seemed so real, so alive. it's an amazing story, once again you managed to turn a simple plot into something wonderful!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wow! It was so intense!
I strongly thrilled me several times. I was very nervous!
The ending was perfect!