Reviews for The True Meaning of Pervert
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Had to come back and reread this. It's just as good as I remember, Thanks for Writing!
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
good story i would like to see you write more of it
Rahwin chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
I enjoy this! Well written and concise. I really like how the characters are kind of canon but still not, an exercise in contrasts. The chapters are kind of short for my taste, but not painfully so. It's always easy to whine about wanting more cake right?
Keeping an eye on this.
Shareon chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
This is a really interesting story. It's very reminiscent of Hated and Character Reconstruction (which I guess makes sense given the authorship). It's very interesting how all of these chances can plausibly be traced back to the presence of Nodoka and of Ranko's gender.

I'm not entirely convinced about Ranma's easy acceptance of wearing a female school uniform (not just wearing female clothes, not just wearing a uniform, but both), and his easy acceptance of the female identity everybody seems to be foisting upon him. It's not really that bad because it isn't a full-on "suddenly Ranma is a girl" character change, but I did think I should mention it.

Besides that, I'm rather curious as to this story title and who the true pervert is (unless you are using it in the very non-sexual connotation of altering things... in which case nice subversion of expectations). I'm also curious as to what plot thread you have are chasing and where this story ends up going.

I know it's been several months, but I hope you do end up continuing this story. Even if not, it was a fun little glimpse into an alternate universe.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
are you going to finish this story?
1Billy-234 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
good story line are you going to add anymore to it?
Balthanon chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
This is quite good so far- hope we see more soon since it looks like it has been a few months. It wasn't quite what I was expecting from the title and description (I was expecting all perverts for some reason) but I think I like it better than something over the top would have been. Seems to deserve it's spot at the top of the published Ranma stories in the last six months. (It's a shame they aren't doing a Ranma Kai or something that might spur more Ranma fanfics and attention for the ones already out.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Genma, Soun, and Happosai find out about a male Ranma though- or perhaps just start paying attention.
King Loki chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
This story has been great so far! Really loved all the characters you've written in this alternate world. Only thing I feel is missing is you could go into some more detail with what the characters are thinking/ feeling though that's more of a personal preference of mine. Anyway loving the banter between the Tendo girls, Ranko and Ranma. Can really see Ranma deciding to stay in this world then return to his.

Please release the next chapter soon! Thank you
alex.rushing.5 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Fun fun.
Sdarian chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
This is neat. Looking forward to more.
shugokage chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Interesting story!
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
This is quite amusing. I'm surprised a bit that there wasn't an "exchange of "Ranma's, but having Ranma interact with his counterpart is pretty funny. So far, this version of "Nerima-verse" seems relatively sane and logical (Kuno actually acts fairly reasonably) , though from the comments of the Tendos and Ranko, there has been plenty of chaos at times. Ranma surprises me a bit with how well he's been doing in interacting with this Akane. I guess your taking the tack that 1: the manga didn't make Akane and Ranma have that acrimonius a relationship, especially at the end, and 2: since this isn't "his" Akane (let alone his world), Ranma is on his best behavior.

Will we see anything from "home-verse"? It would unfortunately appear that "Angst" would be the general theme. It would be nice for there to be an effort on "both sides" to resolve this, though. WAG- in order for Ranma to make it back, Jusenkyou would be involved - or would become involved on the way of looking for a solution. In effect, bringing more "balance/similarities" between 'verses.

I look forward to more.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Awesome concept!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
It's okay.

Feels a bit like a story about explaining.
Chapter 1 - Explaining to Nabiki and Tendos
Chapter 2 - Explanations at school and families.
Chapter 3 - Explaining to Doctor Tofu, and about etc etc etc.

It wouldn't be so bad if the story wasn't mostly exposition.
Throw a bit more Akane fights. And Ranma interacting with Ranko.

Or any genuine, non-contrived scenarios... the story would have shined brighter.
Regardless, it's not bad. The story has the best of intentions. And ah'll take it.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
I liked this chapter more. :)
The writing is messy, but the concepts really do shimmer.