Reviews for Paths That Criss Cross
eivomlive chapter 7 . 8/27
That was really enjoyable. I hope you continue
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 7 . 8/16
Love it, I can't wait to see Dean and Sam interacting with a little girl.
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 1/27
Interesting take, I did notice a few continuity errors from time to time, but good overall. Chapter 1 seemed really familiar, might have read some of the earlier chapters before...
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 1/22
Great chapter.
potterinu chapter 7 . 1/21
So raising her for two and a half years and a new job is more important?
GoddessDana chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Really great fic... I love it! :)
kirallie chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Interesting. So Lilith decided it was worth making him mad to go after Dean? Hope Xander gets her and stops that seal
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
niice
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
First let me say that this story has been a fun read, and it's a shame you don't have more of a following.

As for the fic itself, I def liked the Nala/Xander connection. I always enjoy stories where Xander gets to keep the Primal spirit. The fact that Primals are even older than Angels and Demons was def a nice touch. I enjoyed reading Lilith having to give up the contract on Dean. Lol.

While most of the story was well done, there are a few points I would like to suggest you work on...1. Not enough brotherly interaction, 2. too much skipping around between Sunnyhell and Bobby's place, and 3. I'm a little confused as to what deal Xander made with the PTB.

Overall this fic has been a blast to read, and I def look forward to seeing what happens next. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
princess nex chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Your story is great. I couldn't stop reading it.
I can't wait to read more.
EnigmaWriter21 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Keep It Simple! MORE X_X
medievalwolf chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
when is the next update/?
JagerBomb1818 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I'm really enjoying this fic and am glad that you have updated recently. Hope to see another chapter sometime soon. Great job!
Sprig chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
wow. that is twisted and yet i'm so thoroughly enjoying this story. nice job so far!
Sin Angel chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
It might have been the second chapter but hopefully not the last :)